SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Vlad the Impala said:
Copied it from one of your official shirts, mate. :lolol:

Lest we forget what a tinpot club they really are:

chrystal1.jpg

Yeah thats right mate although maybe it was the manufacturer's mistake but lets not let facts get in the way eh? And you are calling us tin pot yes?

:lol: f***ing priceless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Fella is he a dick because he says what he feels and doesn't care about upsetting people

Its not just what he says though is it ? Its also the way he looks, someone on here hit the nail on the head when they described him as looking like a" gay willy wonka"
I dont think he's a dick just because he's Palace chairman that just adds to the whole aura of scrap- dealer -made- good chintziness he emits. It strikes me that Jordan is just a very rich version of a pearly queen.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
the wanderbus said:
Its not just what he says the is it ? Its also the way he looks, someone on here hit the nail on the head when they described him as looking like a" gay willy wonka"
I dont think he's a dick just because he's Palace chairman that just adds to the whole aura of scrap- dealer -made- good chintziness he emits. It strikes me that Jordan is just a very rich version of a pearly queen.

A bloke who made his fortune in mobile phones who 95% of the population own! Scrap dealer

:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fragmented Badger said:
May I be the first to say it - I actually like the bloke. I know he is a Palace man, but to be perfectly honest, I think he is 100% FLAIR. Let's look at the facts:

1) He gets to shag endless amounts of fit women.
2) He owns a football club - ok to us it's Palace, but to the majority of people having your own Championship football team is bloody cool!
3) His hair is nothing short of erotic, I can only dream of having such a style.
4) He regularly falls out with his managers, something I admire. IMHO, Big Si is usually the one in the right, so I congratulate his determination to take no shit.
5) He says what he thinks. You might not always agree with him, but at least he is prepared to call a twat a twat, and not hide like most people in the sport.
6) He lives most of his life abroad. I don't know exactly where, but it's certainly better than Croydon, and dare I say it, Brighton?
7) Lastly, he has millions upon millions of pounds in the bank.

Simon Jordan or any of us posting on this board - I know who I'd rather be:)

:thumbsup:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Yeah thats right mate although maybe it was the manufacturer's mistake but lets not let facts get in the way eh?

Most unusual if the club didn't have to approve a proof at some stage, wouldn't you say? :lolol: :lolol:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
SJ's Love Monkey said:
A bloke who made his fortune in mobile phones who 95% of the population own! Scrap dealer

:lolol:

I didn't say he WAS a scrap dealer I said he has the AURA of a scrap dealer. Obviously a good business man with an enviable lifestyle, he just lets himself down by talking bollocks & dressing like a one man 80's revival

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Vlad the Impala said:
Most unusual if the club didn't have to approve a proof at some stage, wouldn't you say? :lolol: :lolol:

Christ, are you still getting a kick out of that? Loads of Palace fans who actually bought these have made a nice profit selling them to American mugs on eBay (bizarrely this non-story went worldwide).

Things get missed at proof-reading stage all the time (like the double negative in your post)......big deal.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
hans kraay fan club said:
I do however think he is a cock, and am pretty confident that I would think so if he were chairman of any club. I also think that Ellis and Bates are cocks. I do not however think that Steve Gibson or Dave Whelan are cocks. Just to clear that up.

Interesting. The ironic thing is that Simon Jordan completely agrees with your opinion on each of the other charimen you have mentioned.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
According to Brighton fans we`ve got an arse of a chairman but forget they`ve got a Dick as one of their own!!! :lolol:

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
5 past Kuipers said:
Things get missed at proof-reading stage all the time (like the double negative in your post)......big deal.

You obviously don't know what a double negative is. In my sentence there were two negatives but they referred to different things, and so do not constitute a double negative. FACT.

Perhaps you lot really do need to hire someone who understands English.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm not sure how anyone can say that Simon Jordan isn't a cock. He's orange, he has ridiculous hair, he's highly narcissitic, self-promoting, self-important and has no class. If you meet someone in the street with the same traits you'd call them a cock.

It's understandable why Palace fans like him-he saved them from the brink and clearly loves the club but it doesn't stop him being a cock.

He may be very rich and a succesful business man but that again doesn't stop him being a cock.

Having said that he does make a great pantomine villain. Long may his selhurst reign continue.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
garry nelsons left foot said:
I'm not sure how anyone can say that Simon Jordan isn't a cock. He's orange, he has ridiculous hair, he's highly narcissitic, self-promoting, self-important and has no class. If you meet someone in the street with the same traits you'd call them a cock.

It's understandable why Palace fans like him-he saved them from the brink and clearly loves the club but it doesn't stop him being a cock.

He may be very rich and a succesful business man but that again doesn't stop him being a cock.

Having said that he does make a great pantomine villain. Long may his selhurst reign continue.

Absolutely spot on.

End of thread.:clap:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

at last , a definative profile of the orange one

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
he also owns a flat at the marina where he entertains rent boys he "shags" as many beautifull women as that cock of off the x factor and no doubt employs max hastings to cover for him too.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
He's orange

He lives in Spain - it's his tribute to one of their great exports.

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot he has ridiculous hair,

And Steve Foster didn't?

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot he's highly narcissitic,

I bet you indulge in a bit of self-love yourself (on occasion).

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot self-promoting,

Nah, he has Max Clifford for that.

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot self-important

He's a multi-millionaire, he's entitled. You lot think Paul McShane is important - that's where you lose credibility in judging importance ;) .

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot and has no class.

Anyone who witnessed his crossing ability in the Geoff Thomas testimonial game would disagree!

Originally posted by garry nelsons left foot Having said that he does make a great pantomine villain. Long may his selhurst reign continue.

Agreed

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here