Simon Jordan

vauxhallexile

Jul 31, 2003
Saw this in my local paper today....

Footy chief's 'racism and taunts' hell of ex-lover
South London Press
Aug 11 2006

Exclusive by Ben ashford

THE torrent of hate allegedly suffered by Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan at the hands of a bitter ex-girlfriend can today be revealed by the South London Press.

Millionaire soccer boss Jordan has sensationally claimed he was bombarded with hundreds of death threats and abusive texts after ending a fling with a former TV beauty. And he told cops how he hired a bodyguard after his alleged stalker threatened to "slice his throat" and "gut" his mother.

The allegations, revealed today for the first time, form part of a criminal prosecution against pretty brunette Tara Stout, 35, for harassment.

Stout - a former BBC presenter turned artist and self-proclaimed "freedom fighter" - vigorously denies the charges and is expected to base her defence on a string of allegations about Jordan's lifestyle, claiming he snorted cocaine, racially abused her and sent hired goons to intimidate her family. The case is likely to attract widespread interest from Palace fans who see the out-spoken chairman as a saviour for buying the Selhurst-based club in 2000 and steering it from financial ruin.

Neither he nor Stout would comment ahead of the upcoming case at Horseferry Road Magistrates' Court but a source told the South London Press that peroxide-blond Jordan claims he was:

* BOMBARDED with up to 150 hate-filled text messages a day

* FORCED to hire a full-time minder in the UK after Stout vowed to slit his throat

* LEFT fearing for his family's safety after Stout threatened to "gut" his mother and attack his niece

* MOCKED over the way he handles Crystal Palace in a series of barbed messages and phone calls

* SENT bizarre items through the post including paintings, cups and underwear.

The case may also provide insights into Jordan's jet-set lifestyle with claims that the permatanned soccer boss, who lives abroad, checks into hotels under the assumed name "Montana", the lead character in brutal 80s gangster flick Scarface.

On visits to the UK, Jordan - whose former flames include TV star Alex Best, ex-wife of footballer George - is said to hire a luxury suite at a top London hotel and frequent exclusive nightspots including the Pangea club in Piccadilly.

It was there that he met Stout early last year, and the pair are said to have embarked upon a short-lived affair.

After ending the relationship, Jordan - who, ironically, became a millionaire through a mobile phone business - claims he was subjected to a barrage of abusive calls and text messages.

And after meeting Stout in August last year in an attempt to defuse the tension, the soccer tycoon claims the abuse escalated to the point where he was receiving up to 600 texts or calls a week - up to 150 per day.

Jordan alleges that the messages included Stout's vow to "destroy" him, accusations he was hooked on drugs and a pledge to sell her story to a leading tabloid newspaper.

He claims that on other occasions the former BBC and Sky presenter would criticise his handling of Crystal Palace or bizarrely read out extracts from a book over his answerphone.

The self-made millionaire and former owner of the Pocket Phone Shop insists Stout sent him assorted items through the post including underwear, paintings and cups.

A source close to the case said: "Mr Jordan told police officers her behaviour became unbearable. "He admitted to them he was forced to turn to a security firm for help and to protect him and his family. "He also told them about the content of the text messages that included threats to slice his throat, slice his niece and gut his mother. "Mr Jordan said he felt very threatened by this and concerned by the escalation. "He said he was deeply upset and he considered the threats to his life to be serious."

Stout was arrested and charged by police in May, when she launched a series of wild counter-allegations about Jordan's lifestyle including claims he was a drug user and a sexist bully.

The source added: "She told police the soccer boss was hooked on prescription drugs and a cocaine user. "She called him a thief, a coward, a liar, a bully boy, sexist, racist, misogynist and a hypocrite. "She referred to him as a coke-taking toerag and claimed he sent her a text message saying, 'Go f*** off, P*ki' - a reference to her Indian heritage."

Stout, now living in Clapham, will appear in court for trial by magistrates on August 22. She attended a previous hearing in June wearing a Union Jack bikini and high heels. Tara Stout denies pursuing a course of behaviour between March 24, 2006, and May 23, 2006, at various locations within the London area that amount to harassment of Simon Jordan of which she knew or ought to have known would amount to harassment.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
"She attended a previous hearing in June wearing a Union Jack bikini and high heels."

Sound like she is a creditable witness.

I know it's open season on Simon Jordan on here, but he does pull a lot of women, has a drug habit he can sustain, has millions of pounds still and owns the football club he's always supported.

I think you're all jealous really. Shame he's a funny shade of orange and has girl's hair though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is she worth the hassle?

Attachments

• stout.jpg
    stout.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 317

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
paulie said:
"
I know it's open season on Simon Jordan on here, but he does pull a lot of women, has a drug habit he can sustain, has millions of pounds still and owns the football club he's always supported.

I think you're all jealous really. Shame he's a funny shade of orange and has girl's hair though.

You forgot the bit about making a complete nob out of himself by constantly talking a load of old bollocks, other than that & the drug habit your probably just about spot on

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
the wanderbus said:
You forgot the bit about making a complete nob out of himself by constantly talking a load of old bollocks, other than that & the drug habit your probably just about spot on

So just because he says what everyone else thinks he is talking bollocks? I would look a little closer to home mate

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So just because he says what everyone else thinks he is talking bollocks? I would look a little closer to home mate
Face facts the man is a prize dick , every time he starts talking sense he immiediatly spoils it by spouting a load of old drivel. I must admit though I do have a grudging admiration at the way he rescued palace after super marc goldberg nearly destroyed them

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
vauxhallexile said:
Saw this in my local paper today....

Footy chief's 'racism and taunts' hell of ex-lover
South London Press
Aug 11 2006

Exclusive by Ben ashford

THE torrent of hate allegedly suffered by Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan at the hands of a bitter ex-girlfriend can today be revealed by the South London Press.

Millionaire soccer boss Jordan has sensationally claimed he was bombarded with hundreds of death threats and abusive texts after ending a fling with a former TV beauty. And he told cops how he hired a bodyguard after his alleged stalker threatened to "slice his throat" and "gut" his mother.

* FORCED to hire a full-time minder in the UK after Stout vowed to slit his throat

Yet she still managed to evade the minder and empty a tin of orange paint all over him....

:nono:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
the wanderbus said:
Face facts the man is a prize dick , every time he starts talking sense he immiediatly spoils it by spouting a load of old drivel. I must admit though I do have a grudging admiration at the way he rescued palace after super marc goldberg nearly destroyed them

Fella is he a dick because he says what he feels and doesn't care about upsetting people or because he is Palace chairman?

If he was chairman of any other club would you feel so strongly about him? You know the answer

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Fella is he a dick because he says what he feels and doesn't care about upsetting people or because he is Palace chairman?

If he was chairman of any other club would you feel so strongly about him? You know the answer

I can assure you that I have no 'strong feelings' for Mr. Jordan. What are you insinuating? Is it cos I is from Brighton?

I do however think he is a cock, and am pretty confident that I would think so if he were chairman of any club. I also think that Ellis and Bates are cocks. I do not however think that Steve Gibson or Dave Whelan are cocks. Just to clear that up.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
I can assure you that I have no 'strong feelings' for Mr. Jordan. What are you insinuating? Is it cos I is from Brighton?

I do however think he is a cock, and am pretty confident that I would think so if he were chairman of any club. I also think that Ellis and Bates are cocks. I do not however think that Steve Gibson or Dave Whelan are cocks. Just to clear that up.

Strong minded chairman not your bag eh Tulip picker? ;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
SJ's Love Monkey said:

Ken Bates.
Freddy Shepherd.
Jeff Bonser.
etc.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
So just because he says what everyone else thinks he is talking bollocks?

Yes, because if he said what I was thinking, he'd be saying "Chrystal Palarse are a load of bollocks."

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Strong minded chairman not your bag eh Tulip picker? ;)

I am not much keen on self-publicists of any persuasion. Both Gibson and Whelan have selected who they thought was the man for the job, then sat back quietly and let them get on with it. Much as any chairman should.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here