Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign Here

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If you don't give two fucks who we play in the 4th round of the cup, or how much the ticket will cost, but will go anyway.

I'm getting royally f***ed off with all this "oh I think it should only be a tenner if we're playing such and such" or "oh alright then, I'll pay whatever if it's Arsenal/ManU/Chelsea etc etc"

You either support Brighton, or you don't. You don't pick and choose who we play, so either turn up, or shut up.

Rant over.

D

Deleted member 18477

Calm down dear...

I think fans have every right to choose and debate if its too expensive to go or not etc. especially on a football forum.

NSC is only a small minority of Brighton fans. Yesterday proved that with a 21k turnout for a game on a free channel! 21k!!!!!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I could only guarantee being able to make a home weekend fixture, so I'm definitely coming back, even if we'd been drawn against Aldershot or Luton or whoever.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
If you don't give two fucks who we play in the 4th round of the cup, or how much the ticket will cost, but will go anyway.

Afraid as much as I admire the sentiment I won't sign as that capitalist whoremonger Barber might take it seriously and put the prices up to £50 a pop based on your petition wording. If Bozza thinks he's as good as his word then he really did come down in the last shower etc etc

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Signed. Completely agree with the OP.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
£28 North stand ticket seems reasonable to me for an FA cup 4th round which is the same as yesterday's with travel included. I watch the game with atmosphere with mates and enjoy it. If it is Swansea, then I'll still enjoy it as they're a good side.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here