Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the game vs Newcastle have been free for STH?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Should the game vs Newcastle have been free for STH?

Would you pay current prices +20% to get all games included? Gamble on us getting home ties and then be very smug, or keep the 20% in your pocket but pay "these mental f***ing prices" for each game?
What do those of you who are STH but aren't going think?
Personally I think you should stop moaning and pay up but that doesn't mean I'm correct in my thinking.
If you smoke or drink and are not going because of the cost your view is not valid and you should restructure your finances accordingly.

So which is it?
Free or pre-paying on your ST?
You can't have both.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sadly I can't be there today. If I could, I'd have paid up without a second thought. I bought a season ticket knowing that it got me into league games and that I could buy a ticket for home cup games. Why anyone would expect any more I can't imagine.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Then sell your house and donate the proceeds to Bloom :thumbsup:

I dont own my house but i tell you what, if i won 10 million on the lottery i would donate at least 1 mill for a player without question

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not going because I have a crate of beer, some mini pizza thingys thoughtfully bought by the mrs, a big comfy reclining armchair and a central heating system that will be cranked up to "Barbados" settings. Not to mention a lovely big HD telly.

If it hadn't been on terrestrial telly, then I would have gone, but for me, sitting in my pants in the warm watching my Albion clinches it on a cold January morning :)

I respect anybody's financial situation, but I wouldn't have missed it for the WORLD. I'm watching the online replay now & it doesn't even compare.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Sadly I can't be there today. If I could, I'd have paid up without a second thought. I bought a season ticket knowing that it got me into league games and that I could buy a ticket for home cup games. Why anyone would expect any more I can't imagine.

This. The usual suspects on this thread telling us how it's all too expensive, get a life! If we ever get to the Premier League I would imagine you numpties will go into melt down at te costs!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Would have been nice if sth could have had a slightly cheaper ticket,spent a few hundred on blackburn and ipswich trips so paying full whack for three of us is a bridge too far for the newcastle game,hope its a decent crowd and we get hastings at home next round:clap:

Brilliant. Spent a few hundred on Blackburn and Ipswich trips, none of which benefits the club, but complain about not getting the usual ST discounted price for a home game. Sums it up really. People just need to prioritise and spare us all the whining (although, to be fair, this was a fairly positive post for once!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here