[Albion] Should the Albion invest in an airfield?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
No need for an airfield. These babies can take off and land in a parking space. All you need is a wind machine.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If the players flew in they'd do loads of flypasts before returning to the previous airport.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Could they do Park and Fly from there to The Amex?
Why fly, when you could glide...?

zipline no GIF by CBBC

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Next to the Amex, or close by, for helicopters to fly players in? That way they can choose to live further away or we could even have a training facility elsewhere / attract better players.

Also, when the A27 gets closed, Seagulls Travel could shuttle fans in and out. We were the first to fly into Wembley after all!

Other ‘player improvement’ ideas welcome :lolol:
Is this a look at me, I've won a million on the lottery and I need somewhere to land my expensive helicopter.
I wondered what the 'H' formation of flowers was on Clivedens parterre:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it only me that thinks the new fanzone, or whatever they're calling it, looks suspiciously like a monorail station?

Is there a similar "fanzone" being secretly constructed in central Brighton?
It's actually a TRAM station for the new service running on Lewes Road from central Brighton, up past The Level, through the 'scoomb right up to God's own stadium. :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Erm.. I take it this a comedy post? ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe they could name it after a local town. Something like Shoreham Airport. Sounds good.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The club should be investing in new technology, and should aim to be first club to use teleportation to beam players into the Amex and elsewhere.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Erm.. I take it this a comedy post? ???
A nearer leap: I wonder if we’re nearly at stage when players will eg ‘Live in London’ but fly ‘Ooop North’ to play home matches as the solution for #TeamsLikeNewcastle, to attract players who’d otherwise not go there? Let’s face it it’s just a little bit more mollycoddling for these pampered princes who fly to ‘away games’ such as Arsenal v Norwich (and Luton probably!)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Maybe they could name it after a local town. Something like Shoreham Airport. Sounds good.
Hey, we're premier league now, we need to think big.

I see your Shoreham Airport and raise you Brighton City Airport.

And if we regularly qualify for Europe, to be renamed as Sussex International Airport, with a longer runway upgrade obvs.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports