Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should the Albion invest in an airfield?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Next to the Amex, or close by, for helicopters to fly players in? That way they can choose to live further away or we could even have a training facility elsewhere / attract better players.

Also, when the A27 gets closed, Seagulls Travel could shuttle fans in and out. We were the first to fly into Wembley after all!

Other ‘player improvement’ ideas welcome :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yeah, it’d be a great look for a modern family club. Flying everyone around in helicopters and private jets.

They could always offset the carbon footprint by turning the stadium into a large solar panel.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Next to the Amex, or close by, for helicopters to fly players in? That way they can choose to live further away or we could even have a training facility elsewhere / attract better players.

Also, when the A27 gets closed, Seagulls Travel could shuttle fans in and out. We were the first to fly into Wembley after all!

Other ‘player improvement’ ideas welcome :lolol:
Definitely a suggestion for the next fans' forum.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I Made Bat GIF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lets not give them the option. Monorail has, and always should be the long term priority for everyone involved in the club.

For that reason, I'm anti-airfield.
Is it only me that thinks the new fanzone, or whatever they're calling it, looks suspiciously like a monorail station?

Is there a similar "fanzone" being secretly constructed in central Brighton?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Is it only me that thinks the new fanzone, or whatever they're calling it, looks suspiciously like a monorail station?

Is there a similar "fanzone" being secretly constructed in central Brighton?
Plenty of development on the Lewes Road. They thought they could hoodwink the masterminds of NSC!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah, it’d be a great look for a modern family club. Flying everyone around in helicopters and private jets.

They could always offset the carbon footprint by turning the stadium into a large solar panel.
Or sell Punk IPA at the AMEX? Note the beer is carbon negative….the more you drink more of the planet you save!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Didn't we travel to Wembley by helicopter for the FA Cup final in 1983?

Edit: Should learn to finish reading before commenting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here