Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should excessive whinners on NSC be banned?

Should we ban the whinners?

• Yes.

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
All the whiners would need to be banned. If you just ban the white whiners it would be open to NSC accusations of political correctness. The red whiners have to be banned too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There are too many threads about what should and shouldn't be allowed/permitted on here. Apart from obvious racist/homophobic hate mongering it should all be allowed. It's a ****ing Internet forum not a ****ing Sunday School. Don't like it? **** off to another site. Get on with it or piss off and stop being such a bunch of ****ing lassies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There are too many threads about what should and shouldn't be allowed/permitted on here. Apart from obvious racist/homophobic hate mongering it should all be allowed. It's a ****ing Internet forum not a ****ing Sunday School. Don't like it? **** off to another site. Get on with it or piss off and stop being such a bunch of ****ing lassies.

There's the Nibble everyone loves to hate, where have you been hiding?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There's the Nibble everyone loves to hate, where have you been hiding?

Oh I see, because I said I think you are an idiot you are going to do this baiting thing. Don't take it too hard mate. Look at it this way, do you like everyone? No, of course not so it's not worth getting yourself into a funkle cos someone on the internet thinks you're a bit of a nob. You've even sort of quoted me on your signature. Take it easy buddy.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh I see, because I said I think you are an idiot you are going to do this baiting thing. Don't take it too hard mate. Look at it this way, do you like everyone? No, of course not so it's not worth getting yourself into a funkle cos someone on the internet thinks you're a bit of a nob. You've even sort of quoted me on your signature. Take it easy buddy.

Ahahahaha typical nsc poster you are! I'm far from being in a funkle over you, you amuse me, you're like a very well put together tropical fish tank, just can't help but sit and stare at it. Cheers buddy[emoji8]

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ahahahaha typical nsc poster you are! I'm far from being in a funkle over you, you amuse me, you're like a very well put together tropical fish tank, just can't help but sit and stare at it. Cheers buddy[emoji8]

Yeah alright mate.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, as where would you draw the line.
For example, a poster may have been anti Poyet during his last few months, distrusting the guy. The majority may have considered it whinning, disloyal and inaccurate ... but a short time later it became the accepted view.

Free speech, let them/us whine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here