Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should excessive whinners on NSC be banned?

Should we ban the whinners?

• Yes.

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • No.

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A yes from me.
Everyone has the right to have a differing opinion, but to keep on and on about it is so unnecessary.
Once you have made your point then that should be that.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Absolutely not. Who would there be left to berate. It's good to find someone agrees with you, but to find everyone did might be a bit restrictive and leave me no one to whinge at ...:ohmy: Oh no! I'm a whinger too. There would surely be fewer posts, and beside we all need to whinge in rebellion from time to time, or we would be fed endless horseshit. .... so it's a no from me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are you having a go at US, just because he got his two annual whinners in a week ???

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
it's all about choice and tolerance levels for me, if I get so fed up with a poster I want them banned I can block them myself - personally I choose to block each and every Palarse fan I can identify but I realise many posters like the banter with some of the less pikey of their number - horses for courses folks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
While you all debate some pointless nonsense, what's happening about our squad? We've let some great players leave for free, we're selling any decent ones we have left, and we're not signing anyone. And when we did eventually sign a proper assistant manager, he was inundated with calls from mates laughing at him - he realised what you lot are too blind to see - our club is heading back to League 1, so Sammy wisely jumped ship before it was too late.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
While you all debate some pointless nonsense, what's happening about our squad? We've let some great players leave for free, we're selling any decent ones we have left, and we're not signing anyone. And when we did eventually sign a proper assistant manager, he was inundated with calls from mates laughing at him - he realised what you lot are too blind to see - our club is heading back to League 1, so Sammy wisely jumped ship before it was too late.

That's clever Triggaaar,post this in the NSC equivalent of a small few lines at the bottom of page 15 in a daily newspaper-dare you to start a thread and go front page... :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hell no, not even starters of incoherent threads. :hilton:

Just you keep enjoying yourselves up there...Hate to say it but with TP at the helm,well let's just say i fear a prolonged stay in the top flight for you,unless of course,your finances get their knickers in a twist again..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Would you count yourself as a whinger of a whiner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here