CT9DpzNXAAAKpHi.jpg
To lighten the mood. From Twitter:

-You land Mayfair, you pay Vlad £400
-Mr Putin, you have to buy it first
-Shame if something happen to little doggy

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of the Paris terrorists ... The Paris prosecutor's office said fingerprints from the attacker matched those of a person who came to Europe with migrants via the Greek island of Leros.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34832512

Some also came across the border from Belgium.

For those of you who have driven from Calais to Germany, through Belgium and holland, will know that there are no borders to speak of. We have done it a few times and never been stopped at any border post.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What if their parents had been stopped?

I was going to post a slightly longer version of this, there is a longer timeline of immigration that wont be touched but is relevant to current issues, each 7/7 bomber was a first generation of Pakistani origin with one convert from Jamaica, multiculturalism at its finest.

Some cannot even begin to accept that immigration should ever be challenged at any time, its the politics of the west that might be challenged in the coming months.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
FFS man! No one on this board has claimed it is Islam against the world, it is Islamic extremism against the world. Stop trying to win an argument that does not exist.

Read my post again, i have not mentioned what people on this board think. I clearly said that this is what i think ISIS want to achieve. Stop trying to create an argument where there is none.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
For those of you who have driven from Calais to Germany, through Belgium and holland, will know that there are no borders to speak of. We have done it a few times and never been stopped at any border post.

Nope, only the ping from my roaming mobile phone let me know which country I was in .........

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

I'm guessing things have changed now or hope they have or will in the very near future.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
ha ha crusader media....i rest my case.....they are stuck in the dark ages.....just wipe the ****ers out...!!

Like I said before you went off on your rather bizzare attack on me. If it was as easy as just 'wipe the ****ers out'. We would have done it by now.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you really believe that most children in Islamic countries just 'pick up and run with' their parents religion !? The children are brought up in households then sent to schools where they are repeatedly told their is only one truth and any variance from this view will lead to eternal damnation and punishment.

This could also be said of Christian countries.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Read my post again, i have not mentioned what people on this board think. I clearly said that this is what i think ISIS want to achieve. Stop trying to create an argument where there is none.

ISIS weren't even around 10yrs ago just scary how far they have come in such a short space of time. As much as I hate to say Hussain and Gaddafi had them wrapped up but we as in the west unleashed the genie

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Some of the old border control buildings were still there, just closed so you can drive straight through. Perhaps these things will be reinstated.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ISIS weren't even around 10yrs ago just scary how far they have come in such a short space of time. As much as I hate to say Hussain and Gaddafi had them wrapped up but we as in the west unleashed the genie

Isishave been around for ,1400 years, this is the 8th Caliphate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here