Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I think not, it's too big to have been conjured up in less than 12 hours. We need to deal with the problem at home for sure and that is a major problem but we also need to sort the problem out at the source.

So - you're saying that the people firing and bombing in Paris tonight are ISIS members just arrived from the Middle East?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't help but feel grateful for our UK intelligence services that their vigilance has prevented citywide terrorism like this on the UK mainland.

The worst could still be yet to come with the 100 hostages in the concert hall.

These atrocities are easier to commit with automatic weapons, thankfully, those weapons are difficult to get hold of or smuggle in to this country. We are very lucky in that respect.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
OK. Still, you will find they are not high fliers. Jihadi John went to the 'University' of Westminster. This, where Muslim female students are harrassed by boys for not covering up. Doesn't happen where I work (one of the top 5). They are thick little *******s with chips on their shoulders, middle class or not. Nobody chops peoples' heads off out of 'idealism' or 'religious devotion'. Its people who, for whatever reason, are screwed up. And, very certainly, are extremely evil.
Rubbish, one of the Glasgow airport bombers was a doctor.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I ve got tickets for that it ll be the 1st time my boy ever been to Wembley. This is making me think should I go.mind you i should think that ll probably be the safest place to be

no surrender and all that, it'll go ahead unless there is a specific threat that they cant head off. i remember the day after 7th July, everyone still went to work in London on the 8th.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Many of these terrorists are often found to be home grown but having hundreds of thousands of people arriving in Europe with limited checks on their background is not sensible. As long as this continues it is inevitable that a small extremist minority will provide a ready supply of terror on the streets of Europe for the foreseeable future. Expect the usual platitudes and condemnation from politicians then same old same old ..... f****** disgraceful.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Oh go away, you irritating man and read the link to the academic study that backs up every word I've written. And unlike you, none of it sourced from extremist or racist websites.

I'd rather read what's going on in Paris right now thanks. I couldn't give a monkeys what stats you've pulled from the internet about Muslim people.

This is a thread about the Paris terrorist attacks, not about you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd rather read what's going on in Paris right now thanks. I couldn't give a monkeys what stats you've pulled from the internet.

This is a thread about the Paris terrorist attacks, not about you.

Get off your high horse, you've no right to be there, you're the one who made the personal remarks.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
No. I don't believe I said that at all.

I'm trying to understand your argument. Your reaction to the events in Paris is to say we should bomb ISIS in Syria/Iraq more heavily. But these attackers were already in France right? So how would your solution stop that? Genuine question.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"30 people just ran out of Bataclan, said they were liberated by police."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK. Is it not likely that tonight's attacks are a direct response to the bombing of ISIS. And that they are carried out by French citizens. So how would we stop them?

We can no longer stop this than stop people abusing their kids. With how many billion people on Earth, everywhere has evil lurking in plain sight. Sometimes all that's needed to switch on their madness is a full moon. Here it is an imaginary cause thay have no hope of influencing.

Alright, solutions. Vigorous and militant gun control - too many weapons around. Undercover infiltration (there are thousands of decent Muslims who would/could be and probably are working for the secret services). Stop kissing up to Saudi Arabia and other comfy bankrollers of nutters. Take religion out of main stream society (no tax cuts, no charity status): religion is private and should not be encouraged by economic preferential treatment. Make sedition a better enforced offence: hate preachers, and indeed the 'white' reactionary opposite (which is not actually almost negligible) should be an imprisonable offence. I was going to say, 'be nice to people' but I think most people in England are like that anyway. Immigration has nothing to do with this, and is a matter purely for economic and social coinsideration (and as it happens I am in favour of the 'needs must' argument, plus an allowance for refugees - very much not the left wing stereotype).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Reports of another shooting incident in Les Halles shopping mall"

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm trying to understand your argument. Your reaction to the events in Paris is to say we should bomb ISIS in Syria/Iraq more heavily. But these attackers were already in France right? So how would your solution stop that? Genuine question.

I'm sure most would be known to the police but they are helpless until something happens, this is what needs to change sod human rights in these scenarios

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Not trying to be rude but I'm going to bow out of this thread for now. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rubbish, one of the Glasgow airport bombers was a doctor.

The exception. Or are you warning us against Muslim doctors?

I once knew a very well educated football hooligan. Very well eucated. He was an exception.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here