Curdridge
CTuUq9qWwAE7LN1.jpg
Inside the Stade de France

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Actually you're incorrect there. A study was done recently that showed it was mainly middle-class second and third generation Brits who became Jihadists. I'll try to find the link.

OK. Still, you will find they are not high fliers. Jihadi John went to the 'University' of Westminster. This, where Muslim female students are harrassed by boys for not covering up. Doesn't happen where I work (one of the top 5). They are thick little *******s with chips on their shoulders, middle class or not. Nobody chops peoples' heads off out of 'idealism' or 'religious devotion'. Its people who, for whatever reason, are screwed up. And, very certainly, are extremely evil.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
From BBC

Attackers at Bataclan venue 'spoke of Syria'
Posted at 22:13
French journalist Erwan Desplanques says a friend who was able to escape from the Bataclan concert venue has told him there were five or six gunmen there and they mentioned Syria during their attack. Bodies were seen lying on the ground.

There were several gunshots over five minutes, he says

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Join the Russians and start bombing ISIS and bomb them hard.

OK. Is it not likely that tonight's attacks are a direct response to the bombing of ISIS. And that they are carried out by French citizens. So how would we stop them?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't help but feel grateful for our UK intelligence services that their vigilance has prevented citywide terrorism like this on the UK mainland.

The worst could still be yet to come with the 100 hostages in the concert hall.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I remember after 9.11, feeling hostile towards a good mate of mine I'd known for 20 years. Because he is Muslim. I am embarrassed about this now. As should anyone who has similar feelings. This is about nutters, just as the bloke who hit me in 1980 because I didn't answer his question about the British Movement quickly enough, was a nutter. He was not a representative of England.

I have no idea what to do about these people though. The hate preachers never get their hands dirty. Its largely thick woking class kids who can't get a girlfriend who blow hemselves and others up :shrug:

Your sentiments are both somewhat admirable and worthy. Please don't allow your good nature to deflect from the fact we are at war, at war with an enemy who has no fear of killing the innocent, at war with people who have no respect for our culture or 'human rights', at war with a hidden threat that is in our midst. I do not blame all Muslims, I do not think that we should seek revenge upon the followers of the Islamic faith, but we should not overlook the common denominator which links numerous attacks since, and before, 9/11. God bless all caught up in tonight's attacks.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
OK. Is it not likely that tonight's attacks are a direct response to the bombing of ISIS. And that they are carried out by French citizens. So how would we stop them?
I think not, it's too big to have been conjured up in less than 12 hours. We need to deal with the problem at home for sure and that is a major problem but we also need to sort the problem out at the source.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here