Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt sponsorship 2011-12 - *** £1771 raised! ***

zego

Jul 10, 2003
£20 transferred just now.

It is a bit surprising that the contributions are taking time to reach this years target. We did better in earlier years with far fewer regular supporters, and fewer NSC members.

We've made a great choice of players, a mixture of determination and flare, qualities we've always valued.

How much further to go, Bozza?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll tot up tonight (and try to get it right this time!)

However, I've been very heartened by the response - I'm normally still chasing the other side of Christmas, I think. This year we could be wrapped up before the end of August which would be a record.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Agree with the earlier comments regarding sponsoring Disabled peoples parking spaces rather than two shirts.

£1600.00 would work out at £40.00 a place and reduce the persons outlay to £140.00

I think people have put money in for shirt sponsers. Take change it now would cause problems

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

However, I've been very heartened by the response - I'm normally still chasing the other side of Christmas, I think. This year we could be wrapped up before the end of August which would be a record.

amazing scenes, awaiting total...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paypal - £856.06 (Quite a few people left NSC to pay the fees on their payment)
Bank - £390.00
Cheque - £20.00

Total received: £1266.06 - £433.94 to go.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard

Hi Bozza can you pm the bank account details please

Getting HB&B to cough up would be something of a record too - I kind of miss the grief he used to receive.

PS Great effort Bozza but I'm still uncomfortable about giving the club money when they seem to have shafted BODS over the disabled parking. Just a personal view.

Last edited:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
£20 about to be on it's way via Paypal - what's the total amount to send to include charges? Is there any difference in whether it's sent for purchase of goods/services or personal?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
£20 about to be on it's way via Paypal - what's the total amount to send to include charges? Is there any difference in whether it's sent for purchase of goods/services or personal?

You can either say it's a gift, or you can opt to pay £20 after charges, whereupon you'll actually get debited a bit more than £20.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
You can either say it's a gift, or you can opt to pay £20 after charges, whereupon you'll actually get debited a bit more than £20.

Ah, gotcha. £20 sent - was obvious about the charges on the next screen. Bit harsh that some have opted to let you pay the charges for the sake of 80p!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
£20 transferred just now.

It is a bit surprising that the contributions are taking time to reach this years target. We did better in earlier years with far fewer regular supporters, and fewer NSC members.

We've made a great choice of players, a mixture of determination and flare, qualities we've always valued.

How much further to go, Bozza?

This is much quicker than recent years!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Paypal - £856.06 (Quite a few people left NSC to pay the fees on their payment)
Bank - £390.00
Cheque - £20.00

Total received: £1266.06 - £433.94 to go.

Hi Bozza, can you pm bank details or address for cheque please. Failing that i can meet up with you Sat, whatever you prefer?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£15 sent via PayPal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here