Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt sponsorship 2011-12 - *** £1771 raised! ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, it's that time of year again - when I beg of you to chuck some money my way in order that NSC can sponsor the shirt of a player or two. Most probably know the score by now, but in case not...

What we get?

In return for our hard currency we get...

- NSC's name in the match programme all season long (like you care about that)
- Signed shirts at the end of the season for each player we have sponsored (we do a draw of all those who contributed and award the shirts as prizes)
- Seats at an end of season dinner attended by all players as well as Gus etc (those who have attended this always have a great time)

What it costs?

The cost this season is £800 for a complete home and away shirt sponsorship and I think we should set our sights on our usual 2. Last year we had Liam Bridcutt and Chris Wood. By default we will retain Bridcutt and we'll need another player - TBA.

What you need to do

If you would like to take part you can pay via:

- Paypal (send to bozza@northstandchat.com)
- Cheque/cash (the latter at your own risk) via the post
- Direct into my bank account either electronically or over the counter (For those that may have saved details from previous years: 20-46-73 9063**** is still correct)

Please put your NSC username on the payment wherever possible in order to make it easier for me to credit you with the payment

Please contact me if you wish to pay by a method other than Paypal, and I will furnish you with the required details.

I'll kick things off with my usual £20. Only £1580 to go.

GO!

(I have a selection of shirts from the last couple of years and I'll be doing a draw for those this week, sending them out to the lucky winners. The white long-sleeved shirts from last year are LOVELY)

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'll chuck in a tenner (have you spelt the email address above wrong?).

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
£20 from me.

Bozza, it might be worth including your full name when sending out bank details as it's requested when making a transfer. I ended up doing a whois search on northstandchat.com to get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here