Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton *** Official Match Thread ***

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Shame we lost that clean sheet. But the players reaction is exactly what you want to see. Regardless, this result is MASSIVE and may start a rampant promotion charge!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stockers and the defence GUTTED that they conceded a goal.

Chin up lads, we won!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is a great result and not just for the 3 points. It will be a huge boost for Norwood, Sidwell, Murphy and Baldock's morale and keep them pushing for a place in the starting 11. Bong is back to his old self and Stockdale sounds like he's been very assured.

4 points from 6 away to Ipswich and Weds with no goals conceded and missing Stephens and Kayal. Thankyou very much.

Edit - spoke too soon. B*ll*cks.

All of this. But it's not just four from six, it's also taking three points off one of our most likely rivals on their patch.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is a great result and not just for the 3 points. It will be a huge boost for Norwood, Sidwell, Murphy and Baldock's morale and keep them pushing for a place in the starting 11. Bong is back to his old self and Stockdale sounds like he's been very assured.

4 points from 6 away to Ipswich and Weds with no goals conceded and missing Stephens and Kayal. Thankyou very much.

Edit - spoke too soon. B*ll*cks.

Agreed about the confidence/morale boost and squad strength. Some 3 points really are worth more than others.

I predict a Baldock thread bounce in 10,9,8.............................:lol:

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Stockers and the defence GUTTED that they conceded a goal.

Chin up lads, we won!

I love the fact that they care so much, despite us having the 3 points in the bag. You can tell that it really matters to the players, and I'm delighted that we've got such committed and passionate players in this day-and-age of football.

D

Deleted member 2719

I await the day you give our brilliant manager the credit HE deserves. Joint top scorers last season and we are not doing too bad this season without the so called big name striker we all expected us to sign. Baldock will play when CH thinks he is tactically more effective than two tall (slowish) strikers.

Ha ha matey, how long have you known me and you still fall for it!:rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here