Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Apologies for coming into the party so late, but how's Norwood doing? Having read through the earlier pages, the consensus seems to be that he's not that good, but has he grown into the game?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert.
Just don't think you understand.
Forestieri's a clown
Always falling down.
Theres no comparison.

:albion2:
Well that buggered my score predictor again, but who cares :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies for coming into the party so late, but how's Norwood doing? Having read through the earlier pages, the consensus seems to be that he's not that good, but has he grown into the game?

Even WA has warmed to him over the last 20 mins or so. Having a good game I believe

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know why Knockaert was booked exactly? Sounds a bit harsh to me

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I'm listening to Warren and JC, and they're full of praise for both Sidwell and Norwood. Norwood has cleared a ball off the line, and his passing has been crisp. Sidwell is playing with high intensity, and has made and won a number of tackles and interceptions.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Two goals from open play. Ten minutes to go. Second goal came as a nice shock to me. I thought we were up against it.

Att: 25,605.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

It's not funny when a player gets injured, I know.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Who got injured?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Earlier on the Owlstalk thread:

Absolutely perfect Matchday thread Pauli.

I'm confident today. Brighton will be the first team to get a real pasting off us.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Player is so slow today that I'm still listening to the Ipswich game....it's terribly dull. Don't fancy our chances at Wednesday on Saturday....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here