Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Baldock is out best striker by a country mile.:banana::goal:

With respect, I couldnt give a toss at the moment who is best striker, as long as the individual puts ball in back of oppositions net and we win thats all that counts.
Especially against the biggest club in Sheffield :bowdown:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I was making a sandwich when the goal went in, now I'll have to keep making sandwiches....
I'll bring some extra bread round...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We sound all over them, let's go for that second goal. Worrying thing is Weds have come back to earn more points from behind than any other team so they are obviously slow starters.

D

Deleted member 2719

With respect, I couldnt give a toss at the moment who is best striker, as long as the individual puts ball in back of oppositions net and we win thats all that counts.

With respect you should give a toss, because Baldock is our Defoe if given the right ball.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Just Sheffield?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sidwell proving the doubters wrong? Sounds like he is having a blinder

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was making a sandwich when the goal went in, now I'll have to keep making sandwiches....

I was applying some Anusol®.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Get in there Sam the man. Following this in Pompey. Bit quite down ere! but I see Pompey are 2 down. COME ON YOU CGULLS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports