Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That said

https://owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1508

That is the most disrespectful crap I have ever read. Rochdale may have spent their entire existence in the bottom 2 divisions, but they have a proud history

100 plus years of football for any club is not insignificant.

They are setting themselves up nicely for a fall tonight
It's just a frustrated fan's ramblings; it's not as if it's from their official site. Why get your knickers in a twist? Lots of people need to grow up.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's just a frustrated fan's ramblings; it's not as if it's from their official site. Why get your knickers in a twist? Lots of people need to grow up.

It's even more childish to keep coming on this thread acting like the 'bigger person', when all along, you've posted on here just a small 6 times?

why don't you just ignore this thread and enjoy your life like most 'grown ups would'?

Is it getting in the way that much?

I bet you were fun when you were young......

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's even more childish to keep coming on this thread acting like the 'bigger person', when all along, you've posted on here just a small 6 times?

why don't you just ignore this thread and enjoy your life like most 'grown ups would'?

Is it getting in the way that much?

I bet you were fun when you were young......

Another child.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TBH I preferred it when we were being rude about the badly dressed, pasty, whippet worrying, tight fisted, monobrowed, ignorant Northern c:censored:s. Can we get back to that? Some of them are learning to read just to check this thread out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest we always get this internet goonery from Sheffield Wednesday. Perhaps more than from any other club.

It seems they really get their noses put out of joint by any success by little old Brighton.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
TBH I preferred it when we were being rude about the badly dressed, pasty, whippet worrying, tight fisted, monobrowed, ignorant Northern c:censored:s. Can we get back to that? Some of them are learning to read just to check this thread out.

This. If there is one of them up there who can understand the comments, he'll find this thread hilarious. Just waiting for :

'Eeeh oop, look ! 'Appen we've made t'bummers argue among 'emsleves'

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Just saw what this prat put ha ha ha

Gurujan: I think we'll win this one They were second best for most of the game against Reading,
and they also have a few injuries, so if we're on our game, we can end their unbeaten run.......

So he must be a complete plastic Wednesday fan if he was there instead of watching Wednesday on Saturday ha ha ha

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I could be wrong but didn't we take a big number of fans up to Selhurst when Sheff Wednesday were playing Palace there on an evening game?

Albion fans pretended to be Wednesday fans to get into the ground, once in there there was a massive fight between us and Palace.

I think the idea was to take Palace by surprise taking advantage of the colour and pattern of the opposition. Does anyone else remember this?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Megaton you are an idiot
The other guy you can't spell
Guy number 3 you grammar is dreadful.
Poster 4 you are a child
Im the best supporter coz I bought a scarf
You are a brown nosey on here
You kissed a Nigel!
Come on!!

binfest! Binfest! BINFEST!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
have you got issues with them too?

Megaton you are an idiot
The other guy you can't spell
Guy number 3 you grammar is dreadful.
Poster 4 you are a child
Im the best supporter coz I bought a scarf
You are a brown nosey on here
You kissed a Nigel!
Come on!!

binfest! Binfest! BINFEST!

Right, gloves off. No **** accuzes me of not being able spel!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I could be wrong but didn't we take a big number of fans up to Selhurst when Sheff Wednesday were playing Palace there on an evening game?

Albion fans pretended to be Wednesday fans to get into the ground, once in there there was a massive fight between us and Palace.

I think the idea was to take Palace by surprise taking advantage of the colour and pattern of the opposition. Does anyone else remember this?

Most likely a dream after watching Football Factory for the first time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here