Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Are we going to have the petty bitching and sniping on every team's forum this year? It's getting a bit tiresome now all the "You're plastic! No you are! You're tinpot! You're the deluded ones!".

Who gives a monkey's? Think we all need to accept every team has a fair few muppets on their internet forums.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Are we going to have the petty bitching and sniping on every team's forum this year? It's getting a bit tiresome now all the "You're plastic! No you are! You're tinpot! You're the deluded ones!".

Who gives a monkey's? Think we all need to accept every team has a fair few muppets on their internet forums.

Do you know, I think the Wednesday fans are deliberately playing up to stereotypes and being a bit self aware on that forum. I don't believe that they are the cliched northern meat-heads that so many on here seem to think they are.

It's all a bit of a parody, and some of their own posters aren't even in on the joke.

Still, I would love it, love it if we beat them.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You Gotta love the northern gravy gang:lolol::lolol:
Another club living in the past like most...They had the luck when it comes to stadium and finances unlike our good selves.
The tide has turned :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry folks, on my ride tonight I heard an owl hoot 3 times.

I can't believe we're not only going to lose up there, but we're going to get hammered, and it's all my fault. :down:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well I'm not arrogant or deluded and would settle for a draw tomorrow. And yes the Albion have been tinpot at times but perhaps that's part of the charm. The best teams we've played so far have been Fulham, Hull and Reading. But we're unbeaten and top of the league and should be proud of the achievement of Chris Hughton and the players.
Ipswich away was a great result NO?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Who cares what people say on opposition forums???

Some of our fans on here are just as tragic as what I can imagine is on their forum.

They are the bigger club, we are higher in the league. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would like to see more photos of the late great Sid James on NSC. Something we could learn from our South Yorkshire friends.
Very much this.

They copy our blue and white shirts, we copy their Sid James icon - and call it :wednesday: Make it happen [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very much this.

They copy our blue and white shirts, we copy their Sid James icon - and call it :wednesday: Make it happen [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

Didn't we add a grinning Poyet to counter their previous grinning Dave Jones, or am I imagining all this?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
At least I now understand why the "unfabricated" fans of this historic club are so unpopular with their neighbours. They seem to confuse arrogance with irony.

Remember, Southerners don't get irony

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
According to this match preview, we are the most fabricated supporters the writer has ever seen (whatever that means) :

https://owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1508

He only makes himself look ridiculous by dismissing the best part of our 114 year history as insignificant and then saying that our fans think football started five years ago. Football clubs matter to communities mate and they matter to their communities whether the teams are successful or not and whether you were paying attention or not. That's why Brighton fans fought and sustained the longest campaign any British fans have ever fought to save a club. You didn't notice. How qualified you are to comment on the knowledge and understanding of other fans. Wednesday's proper football fans must be embarrassed by association with you.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Sorry folks, on my ride tonight I heard an owl hoot 3 times.

I can't believe we're not only going to lose up there, but we're going to get hammered, and it's all my fault. :down:

Woke this morning to the raucous sound of "seagull squawk" on the roof, took this as a sign of a hammering for the owls, balance redressed.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He only makes himself look ridiculous by dismissing the best part of our 114 year history as insignificant and then saying that our fans think football started five years ago. Football clubs matter to communities mate and they matter to their communities whether the teams are successful or not and whether you were paying attention or not. That's why Brighton fans fought and sustained the longest campaign any British fans have ever fought to save a club. You didn't notice. How qualified you are to comment on the knowledge and understanding of other fans. Wednesday's proper football fans must be embarrassed by association with you.

Spot on. They really do think they are the business don't they? Christ I hope we stuff them tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here