Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Rubbish. Clueless and no danger in front of goal all night, as per numerous other games.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Disgraceful performance and such a predictable result as the game went on. West Brom away over again.

Do not recognise that side from the one that played against Chelsea. Unforgiveable decline in preformance, we have a highly talented but mentally weak squad of players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I fecking HATE following these wankers. Nothing is more predictable than losing games like this. Can we singn McGoldrick for next season please, he always scores against us.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
What a time to play like a bunch of ***** **** off maupay your the biggest **** of all and potter if you say every game is tough I will kick my tv in
Only this ****ing club the shit team we played tonight will not get a point for the rest of the season boooooooooooooo

Grow up ffs.

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
As expected, no idea how to break down a defensive team, Potter, our tactical genius has no clue how to play any team that doesn't leave spavce behind them.

We will never be top ten without an ability to shift and change tactics, something which under GP we are incapable of.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Shows what a good job Potter is doing if that's the worst you've played all season. Completely dominated the game, created numerous good chances and reduced Sheffield United to virtually nothing at the other end.

Yet they scored and we didn't.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We simply can’t score again. Sheffield Utd, relegated with 6 games to go and we’ve been lucky to salvage a point from them this season. 1 point against West Brom, 2 points against Fulham. For all of the lovely football and progressive play that is simply not good enough.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Utter gash. Its so ****ing obvious why we're relegation fodder

Having said that, TB has obviously covered the bets and GP is free to play a few fringe players to put them on the market.

Even if they look better than a few on the pitch already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here