Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Could be ideal for us. Blackburn fans will be livid and will be saying 'get rid'. Sign him for a reduced fee, take the spotlight off him for a week or two and get him into a squad full of confidence.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I can't find it now, but there was a tweet listing 5 different clubs watching him tonight, including us and Sunderland.

Apparently the scouts for Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday left at halftime. Not a massive surprise, all things considered.

West Brom and Celtic are other two clubs reported to have had scouts there.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Are we still after Duffy? The club have obviously seen something in him and this could possibly make the signing easier.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Something about him reminds me of Elvis.....

90'+5'
Offside, Blackburn Rovers. Gordon Greer tries a through ball, but Shane Duffy is caught offside.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would you want someone like that here, who could disrupt things, and be so unprofessional?

Was slightly tongue in cheek... But how's he been unprofessional?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Was slightly tongue in cheek... But how's he been unprofessional?

Both own goals looked 'questionable' and he got a 2nd yellow for the most blatant foul you've seen with cover behind him. It certainly wasn't a professional performance.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Both own goals looked 'questionable' and he got a 2nd yellow for the most blatant foul you've seen with cover behind him. It certainly wasn't a professional performance.

Not seen them but just sounded like he had a mare. Doesn't mean he's an unprofessional player.

I'm pretty sure he didn't score 2 own goals on purpose :lol:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Apparently the scouts for Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday left at halftime. Not a massive surprise, all things considered.

West Brom and Celtic are other two clubs reported to have had scouts there.

Sounds about Celtic's level.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Not seen them but just sounded like he had a mare. Doesn't mean he's an unprofessional player.

I'm pretty sure he didn't score 2 own goals on purpose :lol:

I'm happy to accept the own goals weren't on purpose. The sending off is either professional or thick. Neither would fit in with us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here