Shame On You Celtic

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
From the same club who whooped and hollered through a minutes silence when the queen mother died which was shamefully dubbed over by Sky.

Nothing surprises me, shame because they and Rangers as football sides would be a great addition to the Premier League.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
From the same club who whooped and hollered through a minutes silence when the queen mother died which was shamefully dubbed over by Sky.

Nothing surprises me, shame because they and Rangers as football sides would be a great addition to the Premier League.

Hopefully this type of behaviour means that they will NEVER get anywhere near ANY English Leagues.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"Your deeds would shame all the Devils in Hell. Ireland and Iraq and Afghanistan. No bloostained Poppy on our Hoops".

(Not my typo, as pointed out by Hans Kraay!)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We'll that's freedom of speech for you, something those soldiers fought to maintain.

Ironic isn't it.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Truly embarassing for all decent Celtic fans. By all means have a view on the history but those fighting now and in the two world wars deserve respect.

I understand that the club have launched a proper formal investigation and a supporters' group who were leading the objections has had their association revoked.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Utterly appauling, Why didn't the stewards do anything when they started unfurling that?

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
read the edit, they have apparently banned the sale of poppies in and around the club as well

Dandyman

In London village.
Exercising freedom of speach although perhaps a response banner with "Bloody Friday, Kingsmill, La Mon Hotel, Birmingham Pubs, Woolwich, Victoria Station, Long Acre... Sectarian, Racist, Murderers" might be appropriate.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
:bla:
Truly embarassing for all decent Celtic fans. By all means have a view on the history but those fighting now and in the two world wars deserve respect.

I understand that the club have launched a proper formal investigation and a supporters' group who were leading the objections has had their association revoked.

:bla:

'launced a proper formal investigation....'

FFS they can SEE who were holding those banners up. They KNOW what seats they are in.

Let's revisit this thread in a fortnights time shall we and see how many STH at Celtic have been banned for life for this shall we?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
From the statement.....

“Celtic fans have rightly earned a magnificent reputation for their positive behaviour and backing of the Club.

:lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Exercising freedom of speach although perhaps a response banner with "Bloody Friday, Kingsmill, La Mon Hotel, Birmingham Pubs, Woolwich, Victoria Station, Long Acre... Sectarian, Racist, Murderers" might be appropriate.

Just like those soldiers who shot those 17 year old lads in the back, but that was OK I assume?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports