Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seriously ???? Lamptey to Wolves on loan?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is Alex Crook an Albion fan? He posts a lot of stuff about us that seems more than just clickbait

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is Alex Crook an Albion fan? He posts a lot of stuff about us that seems more than just clickbait
He was the south coast PL correspondent for TalkSport and is based Southampton I think. He’s well in with Paul Barber though so reliable

Goldstone Guy

Nov 18, 2006
Hove
I would love it if Lamptey can get back to proper full fitness and RDZ can help him reach close to his maximum potential. I know his fitness record is a big worry but it's possible we haven't seen the best of him yet - look at what RDZ has done with a few others (March for example).

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hey, don't get me wrong. I'll take a good run in the League Cup over bugger all.
To be frank, my main memory of him last season is of him looking absolutely shite against Middlesbrough in the FA Cup.
I may well have seen him in matches after that, but he clearly made no impression whatsoever on my memory.
Getting terrifyingly outpaced by Martinelli for the 3rd or 4th (?) l in the Arsenal 2-4. Genuinely seemed to have about 10 yards on him as well and he looked like he was running through treacle. Bit of an issue for a pacey attacking wing back. He also gives the ball away a lot when he comes on compared to Velts. No shame in that though as Joel is the master of composure mixed with dark arts.

It noticeable 'live' in the stadium more that we get loose when he comes on.

That said, he's 22, space to learn, and there are some games where his unique set of skills work and the fact he's played well on the left and right... its probably worth trying to get him fit rather than spending tons on replacements.

If he can get fit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
'Tariq Lamptey HERE WE GO(ing nowhere)!'

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Me too, can’t believe how people are wanting him gone. I’d like to see him fit and with a few games under his belt before I write him off which quite a few seem to have done.
We've been waiting 2 plus years for that. I'd love you to be right but we're a higher level now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here