Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
scaled.php

That just about sums it up in one picture. Now he can't be older than 12. My son is 15 and has been taught to respect the legal authorities at all times, whether right or wrong and they can get it wrong from time to time. Legally we can deal with it. Now, I'm looking at the picture, where are your parents young man ?...Parenting of a high order is the answer that these people have never ever respected or done....Another generation of society lost !

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We could go on and on with LKJ.

[yt]YZ_Y_Xlwnb4[/yt]

[yt]ckTCac8LAI8[/yt]

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah I heard. Apparently they're heading up to Edmonton tonight, so the Crown could be next.

Haha, it'd have to be Enfield. If you went last night, you'd have got yourself a Lonsdale trackie and a kebab at best.

Gutted about the Brewers though..
If they do the C&A too, they'll be nowhere left to drink up Tottenham :lolol:.
At least they left Chick King alone :clap2: See you Saturday :clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That just about sums it up in one picture. Now he can't be older than 12. My son is 15 and has been taught to respect the legal authorities at all times, whether right or wrong and they can get it wrong from time to time. Legally we can deal with it. Now, I'm looking at the picture, where are your parents young man ?...Parenting of a high order is the answer that these people have never ever respected or done....Another generation of society lost !

To be slightly less judgemental, you have no idea what's going on from that photo alone. The kid might not have done anything wrong. He might be a witness to something, or reporting a crime, or have been reported missing by his parents...alright it does kind of look like he's being cuffed but I'm not 100% sure.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Interesting how the media always call it "looting".

It's STEALING, ffs. In fact, assuming the premises are closed at the time, it actually constitutes burglary, which could warrant a prison sentence.

I don't care what someone's gripe with society is, half of the stuff this weekend is nothing more than greedy, cowardly, thieving toerags masking their faces and looking for things to steal. It's shameful, and it's not even as though they're going after just the giant chainstores. They're robbing small, local shops too, for crying out loud. Run by local people from the Tottenham area who've probably worked their butts off half their lives for little reward, only for gangs of utter pondlife to smash their way in and help themselves to the contents of the shelves.

Bang the fuckers up for 1 year max. Mark my words, the next one will be Brixton !!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If these riots were at football or related to football everyone involved would be on remand waiting for sentencing... FACT

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
To be slightly less judgemental, you have no idea what's going on from that photo alone. The kid might not have done anything wrong. He might be a witness to something, or reporting a crime, or have been reported missing by his parents...alright it does kind of look like he's being cuffed but I'm not 100% sure.

Also could have been taken over a year ago!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Gutted about the Brewers though..
If they do the C&A too, they'll be nowhere left to drink up Tottenham :lolol:.
At least they left Chick King alone :clap2: See you Saturday :clap2:

I know, shit state at the moment.

The real question is PizzaGoGo still in tact?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Beat me too it. Smiley would have sorted it with just an autograph :lol:

Sadly he 'died' in a police raid on his home just recently :(

Haha - I was just about to pick Linton Kwesi Johnsons - Reggae fi Peach!
Yep - I was quite upset about SC's death - I wrote about it in my blog here: de-minimis: smiley culture

Right. I'll go for the flipside to Police and Thieves
[yt]PzPR1rAMlU4[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]FY0DXWuIPgQ[/yt]

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Interesting how the media always call it "looting".

It's STEALING, ffs. In fact, assuming the premises are closed at the time, it actually constitutes burglary, which could warrant a prison sentence.

I don't care what someone's gripe with society is, half of the stuff this weekend is nothing more than greedy, cowardly, thieving toerags masking their faces and looking for things to steal. It's shameful, and it's not even as though they're going after just the giant chainstores. They're robbing small, local shops too, for crying out loud. Run by local people from the Tottenham area who've probably worked their butts off half their lives for little reward, only for gangs of utter pondlife to smash their way in and help themselves to the contents of the shelves.

Spot on.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I know, shit state at the moment.

The real question is PizzaGoGo still in tact?

I'm not sure I know PizzaGoGo....since 1996 I've been loyal to Chick King. And that's how it'll continue. That new pub opened up down Scotland Green / Bruce Grove must be f***ed too...that's literally been opened 1/2 months. Nightmare!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here