Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
Police deployed from outside London

This is so worrying, Youths causing civil destruction.

Spreading chinese whispers getting more distorted as they are passed on

HMG HAS TO JAM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS

367106645.jpg5n1vf.jpg

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Blimey, get the water cannons out

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Linked to the disturbances in Tottenham yesterday as a result of the police shooting in North London on Friday ?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Shoot the lawless little bastards !!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its the school holidays,... and its a good way to stock up with goods before the Christmas rush,...... LOOTING, the ultimate motivation for the escalation yesterday and for the next few nights or weeks.

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
Its deplorable. Heard our very own Inspector Lee Lyons is on nights and could be on standby to be deployed.

If this happens to all forces outside London, we could see trouble outside of London as people learn Police are busy in London.

This is critical. Hope it dissipates.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
hmm..i c about 30/40 youths on street n one damaged police car...wonder how often tht happens but is not reported...but people think its serious in light of last night

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Hope they bring down this government. Doubt they will.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
hear it's kicking off in Holloway now too.
Jeez, that's just down the road for me. Was just about to go to my local Tesco's - perhaps it's being looted...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting how the media always call it "looting".

It's STEALING, ffs. In fact, assuming the premises are closed at the time, it actually constitutes burglary, which could warrant a prison sentence.

I don't care what someone's gripe with society is, half of the stuff this weekend is nothing more than greedy, cowardly, thieving toerags masking their faces and looking for things to steal. It's shameful, and it's not even as though they're going after just the giant chainstores. They're robbing small, local shops too, for crying out loud. Run by local people from the Tottenham area who've probably worked their butts off half their lives for little reward, only for gangs of utter pondlife to smash their way in and help themselves to the contents of the shelves.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
On the way down Tottenham High Rd yesterday I walked past the very early stages of this, wasn't the most comfortable expirience of my life I must admit, walking past 150-200 blacks with faces covered up etc.

One of my mates works in a Ladbrokes up Enfield, and he was told 5 hours ago by Police, to shut down and "get out of Enfield ASAP".

The only way is Tottenham. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here