Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serge Gnabry [Merged]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I presume we are still trying to get Serge on loan ? ???

With March injured, 4 other wingers would seem about right.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
It appears the stories about him being recalled from his loan at West Brom, were just that, stories.

He is still at West Brom on a year long loan, until that is ended by either party nothing can happen.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Arsenal Twitter:

The boss on @SergeGnabry: "He is likely to go out to the Championship. It is between two clubs." Watch LIVE arsn.al/watchlive

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Wenger also confirms Serge Gnabry is set to go out on loan to a Championship side. "I know it is between two clubs but I don't want to confirm anything too early. I want to give him some competition like we did last year with Francis Coquelin and if possible call him back."

BBC website

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Sky Sports reporter at The Emirates has just said it's likely to be a loan to a Championship side and is between two clubs, Charlton and Brighton. As it's a loan deal he says that it doesn't have to be concluded today.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
That was on Twitter early today - thought it would have been clear long before now which way it was going to end up.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Sky Sports reporter at The Emirates has just said it's likely to be a loan to a Championship side and is between two clubs, Charlton and Brighton. As it's a loan deal he says that it doesn't have to be concluded today.

Sky Sports Centre earlier.....

15:48
ARSENAL EXPECT DEPARTURES
Sky sources: Arsenal expect both Mathieu Debuchy and Serge Gnabry to leave the club on loan before the 11pm deadline.
Debuchy's options include Sunderland, Bordeaux, Aston Villa and Manchester United, while Gnabry is likely to move to either Brighton or Charlton on loan.

**note**
Players loaned to the Championship do not require registration today, however, so Arsenal are in no rush over the Gnabry deal.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
After coming home ill from work (what a day to get man flu and be in bed with SSN all day, I can tell you they have ben saying that for hours and Wenger didn't seem too fussed earlier. I would assume that it will be done in a week if to us to cover the playoffs.

Doubt the club would be worrying about finishing it now unless KLL is injured again and it is now desperate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here