Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell Dunk in January

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
On the way out of the game I said to my son, how many points has he cost us now?

The guy in front heard me and said 12 but I can only think of 7 which is tonight, the penalty v Burnley and the sending off v QPR (although MK Dons should have been another 2).

Was he exaggerating or were there another 5 somewhere?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
mistake for the goal tonight two other mistakes gave away a penalty that wasnt given first half sent off at qpr was crazy that night gave away a penalty against mk dons somehow not given they off top of my head he really isnt progressing and to me lacks concentration every game id cash out end of the season far far too many mistakes

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
It really goes against the grain to have a go at one of our own, but I'm sorry, Lewis needs to take a look at himself. He has the skill to play at the top level, but without the right application and concentration levels, he is a liability and won't go any further. This really boils down to professionalism and if it wasn't for the extreme injury crisis we have at the moment, I would say a few games on the side lines would be in order.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
On the way out of the game I said to my son, how many points has he cost us now?

The guy in front heard me and said 12 but I can only think of 7 which is tonight, the penalty v Burnley and the sending off v QPR (although MK Dons should have been another 2).

Was he exaggerating or were there another 5 somewhere?

His handball away v Ipswich was missed
He conceded the free kick that allowed Leeds to equalise (but we went on to win anyway)
Beaten for the goal Bristol scored when we beat them
Was beaten for the goal v MK Dons, ref should have given them a penalty because of a Dunk foul, but didn't so we managed to win that one.
Conceded the penalty minutes after we scored v Burnley (though some people argue it shouldn't have been a penalty, while Dunk was holding on long after the ball was kicked, the other player did some holding, and the ref is supposed to address holding before a corner is taken)
Needlessly deflected a ball to concede a corner from which Derby equalised
Sent off, leaving us down to ten men while under the cosh at QPR
Error today, gifting Ipswich an easy goal

On the notably positive side
MotM performance v Forest (including a goal line block to protect our one goal)
MotM performance v Reading
Saving block v Derby after Ince played us into trouble

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
what a ****ing stupid,super cunty thread !!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Careful what you post, Mr Grumpy will accuse you of trolling!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In would consider selling him in January if he wants to go and a very high fee is offered and provided Goldson and Uwe have reached the standard to take over from him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quick scroll through to see if [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] will be quoting me in the 'list of shame', and it's another bullet dodged. :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Not at all as I said
(a) If he wants toi go it would be wrong to hold him back.
(b) The price was verey hifgh ien £18m+ to0 strengthen the team.
(c) If Goldson and or Uwe had shown they were capable replacements which is obvious we would need.

You are bonkers mate. If he is going it won't be till the end of the season!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Not at all as I said
(a) If he wants toi go it would be wrong to hold him back.
(b) The price was verey hifgh ien £18m+ to0 strengthen the team.
(c) If Goldson and or Uwe had shown they were capable replacements which is obvious we would need.

Ah, someone else who doesn't want us in the Premier League.

Bearing in mind the untold riches available in the Premier League, to risk it all for a quick amount which, in relative terms, is small change, isn't exactly showing ambition. At least Lewis and the club understand the concept of loyalty, even if you can only in the see short-term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here