Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell Dunk in January

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think we need to cherish and celebrate someone who's only made five or six mistakes over the past few seasons. That sounds like an excellent return.

I think that amount of mistakes would be on par with any defender from top to bottom in football. How easy people forget how many times he has been flawless in a match.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I think that amount of mistakes would be on par with any defender from top to bottom in football. How easy people forget how many times he has been flawless in a match.

He's averaging it out at about one mistake per season.

Impressive.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is It just me but since the flounce of TLO we have seen an increase in the number of posts attributed to The Albion Roar, is this a coincidence?

I must of missed this flounce - last time I met up with The Large One was at the Norwich Disco after clutching onto some fat away fan in the dance around the concourse :drink:
Five minutes later I was thrown out by SIX of BHA 's finest florescent star war figures :moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must of missed this flounce - last time I met up with The Large One was at the Norwich Disco after clutching onto some fat away fan in the dance around the concourse :drink:
Five minutes later I was thrown out by SIX of BHA 's finest florescent star war figures :moo:

I am sure he had a massive flounce on here.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Watching the match last night after it, I think myself and a lot on here found it easy to be critical of Lewis Dunk. I was really upset by such stupidity

Putting it into perspective, someone to said to me today. 'Yes the challenges were stupid, yes they were avoidable and it frustrates you; however, how can you be critical of anyone amongst that group of players who have given you so much this season. A group of players when you look at the team on paper they shouldn't even be anywhere near where they are at the moment at the top of the league. It would be harsh to criticize any of them''

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Dunk like all of our players makes a mistake or two every game. Doesn't make them bad players but it does make them Championship players and not Premiership players.
He is young enough to learn and become a legend at The Albion.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Exactly Austin would have been Dunks man at a corner not Bruno some 3 ins shorter than the best striker in the division.

Nonsense, as usual.

Bruno was tasked with marking Austin at all the previous nine corners. Why would Dunk have suddenly been marking him at that one?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Nonsense, as usual.

Bruno was tasked with marking Austin at all the previous nine corners. Why would Dunk have suddenly been marking him at that one?

He wouldn't, BUT if we had 11 on the pitch we would of had all 11 back in the box defending that corner. The extra man (not necessarily Dunk) would of more than likely been in that gap in front of Austin. If you are going to double up on one player you surely choose Austin.

So no doubt in my mind that had we had 11 on the pitch we would of won.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He wouldn't, BUT if we had 11 on the pitch we would of had all 11 back in the box defending that corner. The extra man (not necessarily Dunk) would of more than likely been in that gap in front of Austin. If you are going to double up on one player you surely choose Austin.

So no doubt in my mind that had we had 11 on the pitch we would of won.

Dunk would have been marking Hall or Onouha, like he was at all the previous corners.

Of course there would have been an extra defender SOMEWHERE, and yes he might have been stood somewhere where he could affect that moment. We'll never know.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Anyway........ As I was saying. Once again Lewis has made another massive mistake. I sooo hope Fulham are still interested. Liability.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dunk hasn't progressed since 2012. Same silly mistakes and stupid decisions.
Almost like that £15k a week wage is a distraction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here