Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ‘Security’ at the Amex?

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
It was always about revenue protection despite the rhetoric. Palace don't punish their fans our board can't wait to punish ours.
Brighton fans are easy targets with the constant threat of bans. Away fans are too difficult.
It will always be the same whilst Barber is here and Adrian Morris (Manchester United fan) is head of security.

If its the Adrian Morris i think it is he was a Brighton fan?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Hasn’t that happened all season, when there’s been a genuinely large attendance?

En route to the NS, we see vast, slow moving ES queues.

Then we waltz into the NS, every time.

Every match in the ESU the fan in front of me has been surprised to have to show covid ID, ID, ticket etc. Takes 3 mins to get in. We are prepared and are through in about 20 seconds!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was behind a 6ft 2 lad entering WSL yesterday. He said he was under 18 to avoid being frisked. Having had 3 pints at the Foghorn beforehand and feeling a bit mischievous I said the same and the steward didn’t frisk me either. I’m 57.
Unsurprising given there was no game yesterday.

But on a more serious note, have they turned up the sensitivity on the wands this season, twice this season my door key has caused me to empty my pocket to confirm I'm not trying to get a dangerous item into the ground.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I was behind a 6ft 2 lad entering WSL yesterday. He said he was under 18 to avoid being frisked. Having had 3 pints at the Foghorn beforehand and feeling a bit mischievous I said the same and the steward didn’t frisk me either. I’m 57.
Perhaps your choice of clothing tricked them?
1693252692203.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here