Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secrets of the shoplifter....

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I thought his response of "get off my f***ing feet you f***ing knobc*nt" was particularly amusing.

What exactly is a "knobc*nt"?

Likewise followed by 'My GF's pregnant please let me answer the phone' :D

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I think it just shows the desperation and chaotic lives that the shoplifting heroin addicts have to lead in order to fund their habit. Sad, very sad. :nono:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Unfortunately used to do their job when I first moved to Brighton, know all those shoplifters, the Brighton shirted chap was a persistant shoplifter and despite his cheeky chappy persona an extremely violent and aggressive individual. Would be very surprised if he has actualy given it up. I know one of the Brighton Store Detectives and let's just say it doesn't surprise me that he spends his day off looking for shoplifters. There was a lot of that kind of person doing that job. Also for an undercover SD prob not the smartest move to go on telly. Glad I got the hell outta that job.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sometimes tell the self-service machine that the almond croissant i am purchasing is a standard one without anything extra special added to it, saving myself ten pence. I don't buy the pastry for myself, you see. It's for the girlfriend and sometimes i think she doesn't actually deserve me to buy her a doughy sugar-flaked baked item when returning from a morning jog, but i don't want her to know that. So i am punishing her, really, by only paying 70p when she thinks i am paying 80p and making her feel more special than i sometimes must think she warrants. All this will come out one day, when she goes through my receipts and chokes at the results. She'll be devastated in her own special sweet way. And maybe for me to get my just desserts she'll hand said receipts to Tesco and they'll ask me for close £4.50 for the regular deceits i would carry out both to my lover and an innocent machine. Although the machine has an annoying voice i can't get to quieten quick enough, so it deserves to be fooled on occasion.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Looks like the superstore has to be a bit more carefull..................

Probs nicked it off the back of some unsuspecting 'Mark' innit. He's a little bit Woooaaah & a little bit Waaahaaaay you see. A one-man CRIMEWAVE. :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Im saying nothing :whistle:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I remember, years ago, when i worked for Curry's someone came in with a set of wheels (like what removers use), take a washing machine off display and wheel it out of the shop!! Thanks very much!

Guess, if you got the bravado, you can get away with most things!

Staff at Halfords Bike Hut, Lewes Road, told me how last year a violent pair came in & cut free a £1,500 Boardman bike, and just walked out with it.
A minute later, they returned and stole a second.

Apparently, the staff are told not to do a thing. The scum got away with it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Staff at Halfords Bike Hut, Lewes Road, told me how last year a violent pair came in & cut free a £1,500 Boardman bike, and just walked out with it.
A minute later, they returned and stole a second.

Apparently, the staff are told not to do a thing. The scum got away with it.

Mad innit? Mind you, if the quality control is anything like the bike I purchased a Halfords, those cuppla scumbags probably thought that if they nicked 2 of the same model - they'd probably be able to build one half-decent job out of the parts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think it just shows the desperation and chaotic lives that the shoplifting heroin addicts have to lead in order to fund their habit. Sad, very sad. :nono:

Did you actually watch the programme or are you just sticking to your own private agenda? These weren't smackheads, they were in the main chavs nicking to order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here