Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secrets of the shoplifter....

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
So who's watching this on C4 right now???

The ex shoplifter is wearing a Brighton shirt....anyone wanna own up lol :D

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I just came on to see if this had been mentioned! Returned the potato and bought the wine after she 'forgot' :D

Brighton crime capital of the world, Lock up your potatoes!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Things are definitely getting worse. On a daily basis I have to ask customers if the have "left" something in the trolley or "do I need to scan that ?". Some of the antics customers get up to with the self service checkouts is unbelievable even though there are a couple of flatscreen TV's mounted overhead showing the live CCTV feed.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Things are definitely getting worse. On a daily basis I have to ask customers if the have "left" something in the trolley or "do I need to scan that ?". Some of the antics customers get up to with the self service checkouts is unbelievable even though there are a couple of flatscreen TV's mounted overhead showing the live CCTV feed.

Self Service was always going to mean something different to people, Even as a law abiding citizen they look ripe for theft. It was always going to happen at the start they had such little security glad it's ramped up.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings

I remember, years ago, when i worked for Curry's someone came in with a set of wheels (like what removers use), take a washing machine off display and wheel it out of the shop!! Thanks very much!

Guess, if you got the bravado, you can get away with most things!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's amazing how clear some of the pictures on CCTV are. A mate got done because he's got a star tattoo on his hand and was shown the footage at Crawley Police station. No defence on that one. :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Self Service was always going to mean something different to people, Even as a law abiding citizen they look ripe for theft. It was always going to happen at the start they had such little security glad it's ramped up.

Some of the smaller supermarket chains in the USA are removing self scan checkouts to reduce the levels of accidental or intentional thieving.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's amazing how clear some of the pictures on CCTV are. A mate got done because he's got a star tattoo on his hand and was shown the footage at Crawley Police station. No defence on that one. :lolol:

You can even zoom in and count the number of nasal hairs :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"f*** you". "Ban me from your f***ing shop then". What a racist and foul-mouthed tool!

I thought his response of "get off my f***ing feet you f***ing knobc*nt" was particularly amusing.

What exactly is a "knobc*nt"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here