Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secondary Debate - Kingston: London or Surrey?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Talking of Kingston. The Juggs would be a nice place to drink before games at Falmer. I wonder if they would do a taxi service to the ground?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Juan Albion said:
I'll be back there on Monday. I'll let you know.

What a strangely mild winter this has been though. Warmest by far since I came to this country.

Totally agree. When I arrived in Toronto at the end of September, work colleagues asked if I had experienced a Canadian winter. They laughed when I said no and then proceeded to explain how cold it would get, and how much snow would be dumped on them.

Now I ask them when the winter season will be starting and they end up saying that they don't know where it go to.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
Talking of Kingston. The Juggs would be a nice place to drink before games at Falmer. I wonder if they would do a taxi service to the ground?

I have thought that myself but like the idea of breaking the train journey in Lewes.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Toronto Seagull said:
Totally agree. When I arrived in Toronto at the end of September, work colleagues asked if I had experienced a Canadian winter. They laughed when I said no and then proceeded to explain how cold it would get, and how much snow would be dumped on them.

Now I ask them when the winter season will be starting and they end up saying that they don't know where it go to.

You wouldn't get a proper Canadian winter in Toronto anyway. The only time they got a proper amount of snow they had to call the army in to move it. The rest of the country laughed unmercilessly.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
bhaexpress said:
Surrey County Coucil are starting to move their centre of operations to Guildford. I had an interview up there last year.

In true local government tradition it's a mess.

Those are probably the offices just along the road from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here