Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
What day in Feb will we receive our renewals?

I'm going for the 14th

Same prices if we renew by end March?

+5% thereafter?

Whatyathink?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If there is a price increase i genuinely believe a lot of people won't bother renewing, it's a rip off as it is.

NUS prices are the way forwards

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I doubt they can justify a price increase. Its a fair bit cheaper to buy a Charlton season ticket and season Travel (coach pick up from Brighton) and get to see Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Spurs and all other top teams & players!!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
What day in Feb will we receive our renewals?

I'm going for the 14th

Same prices if we renew by end March?

+5% thereafter?

Whatyathink?

Come on when have we had 6 weeks to renew at the cheap rate
Forms come through 21st of feb and we have till the 10th march to get the cheap rate :rolleyes:

Safeway said:
Oh, they'll justify it. Probably some bollocks about Falmer. :rolleyes:

Why does this interest you? You wondering whether to renew your season ticket then? :jester:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I paid 40 Euros to watch Real Madrid vs Seville great seat and everyone of the 80,000 are heated with overhead heaters.

The cheapest were 25 euros and the dearest on the day were 125 euros.

£28 for mine the cheapest £17.85 dearest £89 to watch that standard of player. Makes Chelsea Arsenal etc look expensive.

As it does ours but we do have an excuse Falmer and LDC.

1066gull

Is it this soon to get your Season Ticket?:eek:

Bollocks, haven't got the money yet.:glare:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every year I say I am going to put the entrance money away for each home game and then I will have the money when the ST become due but every year I dont do it. Will next year perhaps.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I have a seperate account and put £10 in each week, by March there is enough for my season ticket.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think it will probably be a minor increase because of the 3 year season ticket deals price freeze last year.

Will get the early price again... I think last year this had to be paid for by March 1st?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tom Hark said:
Why's that then? ???

We don't know which division we are going to be in yet! If we are playing in League1 after two years of Championship football, i fear a lot of people will lose interest - the majority who have held season tickets for years will stay, but i believe many will see the prices (i think the most expensive is around 500 quid??) and decide against it.

I, as a student can not afford to sit in the open/wet in a crap atmosphere, watching us get beat more often than not, and pay 400 odd pounds for the privelige. And I'm sure i'm not the only one.???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thank goodness for my BHA credit card.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
We don't know which division we are going to be in yet! If we are playing in League1 after two years of Championship football, i fear a lot of people will lose interest - the majority who have held season tickets for years will stay, but i believe many will see the prices (i think the most expensive is around 500 quid??) and decide against it.

I, as a student can not afford to sit in the open/wet in a crap atmosphere, watching us get beat more often than not, and pay 400 odd pounds for the privelige. And I'm sure i'm not the only one.???

Fair enough if you can't afford it. For sure, it IS expensive, but for reasons which you surely understand. It's not like the club WANT to make it expensive, it's just that the economics of the situation, losing money at withdean every time we play, makes it impossible for them to offer any of the usual marketing schemes - tho, bless, the Kids-For-A-Quid thing is a noble gesture. It'll only be a rip-off if they follow the same early season ticket renewal path at Falmer. At withdean, it's essential for the club's survival. IMHO like.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tom Hark said:
Fair enough if you can't afford it. For sure, it IS expensive, but for reasons which you surely understand. It's not like the club WANT to make it expensive, it's just that the economics of the situation, losing money at withdean every time we play, makes it impossible for them to offer any of the usual marketing schemes - tho, bless, the Kids-For-A-Quid thing is a noble gesture. It'll only be a rip-off if they follow the same early season ticket renewal path at Falmer. At withdean, it's essential for the club's survival. IMHO like.

Oh yes, i understand the reasoning behind it, and it's fair enough.

It's just that as the amount keeps going up, it put's me off getting a season ticket more and more.

I went in the club shop yesteray and was stunned to be charged £23.50 for an adults ticket in J block, something which i paid 21 quid for only last season. I know it's only £2.50, but there are only so many "only £2.50's" you can take. And £2.50 each game really does add up

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Withdean Wanderer said:
Oh yes, i understand the reasoning behind it, and it's fair enough.

It's just that as the amount keeps going up, it put's me off getting a season ticket more and more.

I went in the club shop yesteray and was stunned to be charged £23.50 for an adults ticket in J block, something which i paid 21 quid for only last season. I know it's only £2.50, but there are only so many "only £2.50's" you can take. And £2.50 each game really does add up

That's life.
When you get a place of your own you will find that council tax goes up each year as do utility prices, food etc etc.

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
I find it hard enough to get the money for myself, I feel so sorry for family season ticket holders ie. 1/2 adults and 2 kids!
Over £1,000!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Withdean Wanderer said:

That is what LDC are hoping fans do.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
It's not the price of the season ticket that annnoys me, the price would have to go up an awful lot to stop me going. The thing that irritates me is the fact that the times of renewell (spelling?) change each year and yet you only have about 2 weeks to find £4/500. I certainly dont have that much laying around just after christmas, so always miss out on the cheaper rate, could be cynical but is this what the club want? As I say would be nice to have 4 weeks say to find the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here