Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Tickets

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
As well as getting my son his first season ticket from position 7200, another family member picked one up yesterday who wasn't even on the waiting list.

I realise my son is unlikely to get to use his new season ticket any time soon if at all this season or next but thought he stood a chance of getting one this year. It's not where I wanted but he's on the ladder and I can apply to move him and me at the beginning of next season to where we want to be.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Just as a matter of interest, has there been any communication about refunds for the undelivered matches of the current season - for season ticket holders ?

It seems to me that at the very minimum 25% of the season ticket cost should be returned or credited back to the holder.

When you factor in that the missing matches were/are Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Newcastle - possibly the juiciest games of the lot - the proportion is really more than 25% - basically all category A matches.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I didn’t bother with the season ticket offer as I can’t commit to every game and never failed to get a ticket if I’ve wanted to go, also if I’m honest watching championship players huff and puff not really getting anywhere for 90 minutes is starting to grate slightly.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Just as a matter of interest, has there been any communication about refunds for the undelivered matches of the current season - for season ticket holders ?

It seems to me that at the very minimum 25% of the season ticket cost should be returned or credited back to the holder.

When you factor in that the missing matches were/are Liverpool, Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Newcastle - possibly the juiciest games of the lot - the proportion is really more than 25% - basically all category A matches.

Technically no matches have been 'undelivered' yet. We all know they will be but until there's an announcement there's no way the club can arrange for refunds.

I'd imagine it'll be along the lines of your choices of cash back, donation to AITC or club shop vouchers.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

The details were in the email offering a payment holiday. Gave monthly amounts if you took a holiday with details of changes to payments if you can't see the last 5 games.

Edit - just dawned on me this might just be 1901 as we are committed to next season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Technically no matches have been 'undelivered' yet. We all know they will be but until there's an announcement there's no way the club can arrange for refunds.

I'd imagine it'll be along the lines of your choices of cash back, donation to AITC or club shop vouchers.

Yup, that's what I'd guess too.

Folks can take the option they see fit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I'd guess there would be the choice of using the credit to reduce (the) next years ST cost

A-G-B-H-A-F-C

Dec 23, 2011
I believe they go on general sale today don't they? I'm not currently on the waiting list and the ticket office is closed so not sure how I'm meant to purchase a season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here