Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets/ loyalty points

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
As the Chelsea game is open to 2012-13 season ticket holders with 1050 loyalty points, when do we actually get the tickets/ loyalty points? Still not showing up on my account as anything other than "PEND"

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Next Monday I think ;-)

seagul

Jan 16, 2012
bexhill
I asked customer services the same thing,they told me that for new ST holders you will receive your 1000 loyalty points at the start of the season, so unless your an existing ST holder
you wont have enough loyalty points to but tickets on Sunday,you will have to wait until 10th if there's any left!!

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Don’t we keep the points we’ve earned from last year?

If we do, then once we renew our season ticket we’ll have 2,000 plus points?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
So you won't get the loyalty points you get for buying a season ticket at the same time you get the season ticket? :facepalm:

RustyTheSnowman

Apr 5, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I didn't check here before I contacted the ticket office, here's what they said to me in their email response:

Hi Russell

I’m afraid points are always added when the season starts so new season ticket holders are able to buy from July 10th.

Kind regards

Ben Richardson​

Chances to see Champions League holders at The Amex are going to be very few and far between, looks like I'll have to wait until Brighton do it themselves! :wink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So you won't get the loyalty points you get for buying a season ticket at the same time you get the season ticket? :facepalm:

Would it have made a difference, if everybody got their 1,000 season ticket points when the ticket was purchased they would have put the points threshold to 2,150 for first dibs for the Chelsea game

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Would it have made a difference, if everybody got their 1,000 season ticket points when the ticket was purchased they would have put the points threshold to 2,150 for first dibs for the Chelsea game

Maybe - but "2012-13 Season ticket holders with 1050 loyalty points" ought to include the loyalty points they get for being 2012-13 season ticket holders, wouldn't you say?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Any ideas when new season ticket holders will receive their ticket and welcome pack etc?

When I bought mine I got the rather vague "you will receive your smartcards and all the other details in July". So Erm.. I guess any time after next Monday

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I didn't check here before I contacted the ticket office, here's what they said to me in their email response:

Hi Russell

I’m afraid points are always added when the season starts so new season ticket holders are able to buy from July 10th.

Kind regards

Ben Richardson​

Chances to see Champions League holders at The Amex are going to be very few and far between, looks like I'll have to wait until Brighton do it themselves! :wink:

Don't worry, if you read this board you'll find that practically everyone is giving this fixture a miss due to various grievances , and so there will be plenty of tickets available. I'll be one of the few going I think.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Surely season ticket holders will keep their 1,000 points for renewing, not get another 1,000?

Are they not loyalty points thereby suggesting that a season ticket holder last season is "more loyal" than a first timer thing season, irrespective of how many games a non STH went to. Therefore existing STH's must received 1,000 each year.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
How do you accumulate 2000 points then? Surely if one season ticket is worth 1000 points, two must be worth 2000 points?

....but of that carries on, people who go to loads of away games will never be able to compete with someone who has a season ticket and cherry picks the odd plumb away game. Not that I'm affected, but there are some very loyal travelling fans who live away from Brighton and would be at a serious disadvantage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here