Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket waiting list

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
MP said most people only want 1 or 2 but some cases people want 3 or 4, there will be enough for everyone so why dont you stop bitching and get a life.

This!!! I have 4 ST's for my 3 sons (all under 18) and myself. Why is that greedy? I'm introducing the next generation of BHA fans!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lets hope it becomes a cauldron of noise , the way a football ground should be . Maybe if fans started singing a bit more rather than sitting there waving little flags the team could raise its game from the off .... instead of falling behind to do it.

Idiot....... that is all.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Why do you want a ticket so bad? fed up of watching sh!t football and going to a sh!t stadium? guess it makes sence your lot trying to get tickets at our fantastic stadium watching great footy at the same time.

Been going home and away all season numpty , whats this ` your lot all about `?

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
So you've been sitting in the WSU all season. Who's season ticket did you use if your after one yourself?

You on acid or something ? You can get tickets from anywhere in any pub in brighton even on this forum , as you well know , or should do....wsu ? not me .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I've asked to move and not heard a dicky bird ... would've thought they'd try to accommodate movers before dealing with the waiting list but I guess not

Asked them about the movers today - SOME have been moved already, but the majority should be done after May 1st, within the 2 weeks after that - then all the ticket office will be doing is new STHs. Current amount of non-renewers is 500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here