Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket waiting list

davey

Intacwarrior
Apr 22, 2009
Just wondering when people will start to find out of they have got there season tickets for next season?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Got e.mail from club today.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Just wondering when people will start to find out of they have got there season tickets for next season?
A friend of mine enquired today at the Amex and was told that letters would be sent out to all those on the waiting list in the next 7-10 days inviting them down to choose and pay for their season tickets.

TB

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
A friend of mine enquired today at the Amex and was told that letters would be sent out to all those on the waiting list in the next 7-10 days inviting them down to choose and pay for their season tickets.

TB

Thats going to totally overwhelm the ticket office surely, inviting 2,000 down at once !!! How was it sorted once the Amex opened, as i didnt bother applying for one then ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Thats going to totally overwhelm the ticket office surely, inviting 2,000 down at once !!! How was it sorted once the Amex opened, as i didnt bother applying for one then ?

They'll probably set up an office space, or use some facility and invite people down in appointment blocks. This was done in temporary portakabins last year.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would imagine they would allow existing STHs to move to other parts of the stadium before they formerly approach those on the waiting list. Could be wrong about that though.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I would imagine they would allow existing STHs to move to other parts of the stadium before they formerly approach those on the waiting list. Could be wrong about that though.

Havent they contacted all those about moving already and sorted them out ? Think most of the ESU has been taken up by movers.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I believe I'm in the first 1000 so can't be long now

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Why?

Unless you think the club are daft enough to invite them all down at the same time. I would imagine they will be given different dates, or encouraged to book appointments.

TB

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Only 300 or so have been contacted at the mo , i was told that i would be contacted in due course and that the numbers are still being worked out as some people on the list can have up to 4 season tickets ......What the hell is all that about, total bloody greed.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stop flapping, it takes time to call hundreds of people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here