Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Renewal ...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sorry your right. Certainly changed when digital came in as phot now on card
I believe the £20 charge is extra per season, per card. You would also pay to get a new one if you lost it (I think). A mate of mine has cards for him and his son and he called the club last week to clarify.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
95% renewal rate !

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It’s shaping up to be our best season in the league going back to 1901 , so if you don’t renew this season you’re missing out !

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
95% renewal rate !
very impressive figure. I must admit at the start of the season I didn't expect to be one of them for several reasons. Boredom with the lack of goals was one which perhaps triggered the others. u Der De Zerbi we certainly aren't dull though

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
More likely it indicates that Brighton STH are not the demographic facing challenges. Let’s face it if you have regular days out at the football you are not amongst the poorest in society.
Or people have got their priorities right?

I’m sure most families will understand why they can’t have any heating, food or clothes for another year.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
On this thread, I can't actually see what the ST renewal prices are at the Amex for comparison, but many Fulham fans are choking on their Victoria Sponge at the prices announced in the last 2 days - 18% increase for most adult tickets and almost 60% for most juniors (£150). STs in the swanky new Riverside stand start at £1750 ffs. I think they're trying to price out STs in that stand as they've been charging £100 for matchday tickets for the tourists.

Attachments

• ca4350e4-b12f-0b05-4d99-7c14c818fa74.jpg
    ca4350e4-b12f-0b05-4d99-7c14c818fa74.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 55

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
On this thread, I can't actually see what the ST renewal prices are at the Amex for comparison, but many Fulham fans are choking on their Victoria Sponge at the prices announced in the last 2 days - 18% increase for most adult tickets and almost 60% for most juniors (£150). STs in the swanky new Riverside stand start at £1750 ffs. I think they're trying to price out STs in that stand as they've been charging £100 for matchday tickets for the tourists.
Pure greed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Must be very confident about doing well next season……are you easily selling out every game ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
More likely it indicates that Brighton STH are not the demographic facing challenges. Let’s face it if you have regular days out at the football you are not amongst the poorest in society.
Very true, and very sad. The game has certainly been taken away from the working classes, where it all began.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here