Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal next season?

Do you plan to renew?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
i think that unless we are promoted there will be a reduction in the number of sth's, maybe down to 17/18k. Why?

With the increased capacity at the amex it is not difficult to get a ticket, even the big games if you are organised. Add this to the pain in the arse that evening kick offs are at the amex, no disrespect intended but huddersfield on a monday night for example(?). Many people including myself will be thinking why bother with a st when you will be able to go match by match, and not bother with between 4 and 6 games that are a chore. Many may scream judas, but it is a reality.

On the other hand, if we do get promotion, there is no chance of me not renewing as match by match tickets will be virtually impossible.
to many if's , if you're itk with ticket accessibility it's not a problem :wink:
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My 17-18000 st's was on the assumption we will be in the championship. There are a few clubs chasing 6th place now as the top 5 have pulled away.

Feb 14, 2010
to many if's , if you're itk with ticket accessibility it's not a problem :wink:
regards
DR

PPF, there are lots of things about football Im not a fan of, but the Albion were in decline since really 1984 onwards. After Archer, Bloom has put his hand in his pocket and well Brighton are back. Yes I dont go as I live away and I understand why you dont want a ST but credit where due, Bloom has put this club back.

Jan 30, 2008
PPF, there are lots of things about football Im not a fan of, but the Albion were in decline since really 1984 onwards. After Archer, Bloom has put his hand in his pocket and well Brighton are back. Yes I dont go as I live away and I understand why you dont want a ST but credit where due, Bloom has put this club back.
WCP i'm not denying bloom has put the club back on the map but what i will say is that it's a money making exercise without a doubt, OK PEOPLE WILL SAY HE'S PUMPED THE MONEY INTO THE CLUB BUT DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HE'S DOING IT AS A CHARITY ??? FAIR PLAY IF YOU WANT TO PAY THE S/T MONEY BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU'VE GOT A CHOICE i'm not slating those that choose to pay up but at the same time it doesn't make those that don't a lesser fan............. just my opinion:wink:
regards
DR

Feb 14, 2010
WCP i'm not denying bloom has put the club back on the map but what i will say is that it's a money making exercise without a doubt, OK PEOPLE WILL SAY HE'S PUMPED THE MONEY INTO THE CLUB BUT DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK HE'S DOING IT AS A CHARITY ??? FAIR PLAY IF YOU WANT TO PAY THE S/T MONEY BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU'VE GOT A CHOICE i'm not slating those that choose to pay up but at the same time it doesn't make those that don't a lesser fan............. just my opinion:wink:
regards
DR

I like money making exercises and if it is, then great, good luck to Bloom as that is how it should be, but he is subbing the club by Millions each season and so its more an attempt to lose less of his money at present. I understand that its expensive. I understand that, Brighton has some not very wealthy areas, we all know them, but some games are cheaper and they do do the odd deal now and again. I think Bloom is trying, and really that is more than we have had in BHA chairman since Bamber

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
regards
DR

I agree. BHAFC are a Brand now. This is the way the club will be run from now on. This is why " Mr Brand " Barber was brought it and it started with the naming of the ground with one of the most well known brands in the World. Not necessarily bad and that is what needs to be done now with football in 2014 but the whole industry is for me becoming soulless starting from the Premiership down. Rochdale and the like in the bottom leagues are still keeping it real though.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I agree. BHAFC are a Brand now. This is the way the club will be run from now on. This is why " Mr Brand " Barber was brought it and it started with the naming of the ground with one of the most well known brands in the World. Not necessarily bad and that is what needs to be done now with football in 2014 but the whole industry is for me becoming soulless starting from the Premiership down. Rochdale and the like in the bottom leagues are still keeping it real though.

I agree with your comments however I fear even the Rochdales of this world will have to change or die

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I'll be renewing for sure, love watching the Albion play, through bad or good, doesn't matter to me, Brighton is my team :albion2:

Feb 14, 2010
Will the rise ever end is my question ???

We are back to late 70's support before the 1980s decline in support that was nationwide and then the decline of the club leading to Archer. We are however like the 70s still playing lower leagiue football, so if / when we get back to the top flight the club will like all clubs see an evven greater demand and the new ground is too small for top flight football so the rise will be capped until that is dealt with.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
I'll be renewing for sure, love watching the Albion play, through bad or good, doesn't matter to me, Brighton is my team :albion2:

Well said that man ... my feelings exactly. People on here only seem to be happy when we win every game & buying any Tom, Dick & Harry for the sake of it. We are just outside the play offs FFS.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
IMHO Anyone that doesn't unless its a life or death situation, money problems or work commitments can't really call themselves a loyal Brighton fan can they ?????
You get behind your team no matter what, if not **** off and join the Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City bandwagons !! FFS i ASK YOU DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here