Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal next season?

Do you plan to renew?

• Total voters

Feb 14, 2010
I predict that if Brighton are not in the top flight then again we will have the largest crowds in the division and bigger crowds than a good half to a third of the so called "premier league". Always the way a , lower league football but still big crowds. When we manage to get top flight football then it will be interesting to see how far Bloom can take this club and the size of its support.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bet your arse on a price freeze - can see the club saying that will happen because of the transfer income too - of course had we spent loads last month, prices would go up - and the same bedwetters would still moan......

Not another one that uses the term ' bedwetters ' your going to have to explain this one to me as I still can't get the connection between a person who wets the bed and somebody who has concerns regarding their football club.

I'll be renewing my season ticket as I look forward to going to the Amex on match days.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I predict that if Brighton are not in the top flight then again we will have the largest crowds in the division and bigger crowds than a good half to a third of the so called "premier league". Always the way a , lower league football but still big crowds. When we manage to get top flight football then it will be interesting to see how far Bloom can take this club and the size of its support.

He would be fine in the PL, with the right manager/coach (who might be OG?), as attendance income becomes less important. Our turnover at the moment is c. £25m per annum. TV money alone in the PL starts at £63m even for the bottom club. With enhanced sponsorship, increased s/t and exec box prices, and merchandising - a turnover of £100m would be greater than say Everton or West Ham's in 2012/13.

My point being that in the PL, TB would not have to subsidise the non-infrastructure bits causing the accounting losses anymore, as there shouldn't be any - transfer fees and player wages would easily be met out of the £100m income.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I must admit I have been having 2nd thoughts about renewing for next year, the travel is immense and my middle son is playing for his local team and he dosen't want to let his side down and I want to be there to support him. I have another son who is Brighton mad so I'm enjoying taking him. Big decision to make.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The club now have to be careful in terms of pricing , I will carry on going as long as I can afford it mind :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not another one that uses the term ' bedwetters ' your going to have to explain this one to me as I still can't get the connection between a person who wets the bed and somebody who has concerns regarding their football club.

I'll be renewing my season ticket as I look forward to going to the Amex on match days.

Oh no you didn't. He gets the arse if you pull him up on over using that pathetic phrase.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of all the cringeworthy words used here, bedwetters is by far the worse, totally non sensical and meaningless, infact the people who use the phrase bedwetters are bedwetters themselves, st's will be around 17-18000 next season.

Feb 14, 2010
Of all the cringeworthy words used here, bedwetters is by far the worse, totally non sensical and meaningless, infact the people who use the phrase bedwetters are bedwetters themselves, st's will be around 17-18000 next season.

Can you make that you sign off. US you talk a load of old cobblers. There will be 25000 plus if in the Championship and 30,000 (would be more but the ground is too small for BHA in the PL) if in the top flight

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Complete rubbish those figures, happily bet you £10 to be paid to REMF that STH will be £20K plus next season.

Jan 30, 2008
so glad i've got shot of mine , believe me you don't miss it after the novelty has worn off i pick and chose when I WANT TO GO NOT THE FEELING THAT I HAVE TO GO , £550 in my pocket:)
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent, another potentially brilliant US betting moment for the NSC archives :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nobody panic - we will get people worrying every yr. When push comes to shove most that are pondering will renew. Providing there's no price increase which would be utterly ridiculous having gone up the last 2 yrs...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think that unless we are promoted there will be a reduction in the number of STH's, maybe down to 17/18k. Why?

With the increased capacity at The Amex it is not difficult to get a ticket, even the big games if you are organised. Add this to the pain in the arse that evening kick offs are at The Amex, no disrespect intended but Huddersfield on a Monday night for example(?). Many people including myself will be thinking why bother with a ST when you will be able to go match by match, and not bother with between 4 and 6 games that are a chore. Many may scream Judas, but it is a reality.

On the other hand, if we do get promotion, there is no chance of me not renewing as match by match tickets will be virtually impossible.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Isn't the travel voucher the result of conditions of the planning consent. I imagine the club would love to drop it, but can they? .
The club are about to do this for the third time this season with the Hull game. So if they breaking any rules, then they are either not worried' or are testing both the fans and the authorities reaction.

Anyone think that the free travel will be removed from the ST for next season. Home cup games haven't included it and i wonder if the club were using it as a gauge to see if they could scrap it next season and the transport system still work.

I can see a freeze in prices but without travel included or alternatively a small drop in prices without travel included making matchday tickets (perseptively) more affordable (but the day out more expensive inc travel).

I agree with you and I think removing the free travel without reduction to the tickets would reduce our season ticket numbers massively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here