Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket not updated on mobile

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
This is far from the first time there’s been a problem with this system.

Personally, having paid a considerable amount of money for my season ticket, I expect it to work first time, every time, particularly as it’s been in operation for some time.

P.s. I speak as a former head of an IT department so the technology certainly doesn’t give me a problem…… no wonder it does the head in of the less IT literate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Personally, having paid a considerable amount of money for my season ticket, I expect it to work first time, every time, particularly as it’s been in operation for some time.

P.s. I speak as a former head of an IT department so the technology certainly doesn’t give me a problem…… no wonder it does the head in of the less IT literate!

What problem was there this time?

My ticket updated 48 hours before it was required.

How on earth can that be deemed a problem?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016

so what was/is the problem with your season ticket? has it not worked for you previously, what problems getting into the stadium did you have?

I ask because last time we had a similar thread with lots of people saying there was a problem and it was disgraceful, by the day of the actual match no one seemed to have an issue as the vast majority of passes had updated before the game and iirc no one was on the thread saying they had a problem.- even with paper or plastic tickets there are always a very small number that have issues, mobile will be no different- so unless more than a very few glitch out of the 26 000 then the system works fine

A pass that still shows the previous match more than 2 days before the next match is NOT a problem, issue, or error . Its a pass that is awaiting the update

Why is it doing anyones head in when there actually doesnt seem to be an issue. I could have come on yesterday spouting about how disgraceful it was my ticket hadn't updated- Barber out esque, only to find this morning my ticket was fine- just like every single other match so far this season

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Meanwhile outside Ukraine, Albion fans fret that STs have not updated in digital wallets yet only 48 hrs before the next match. :drama:

p.s. it doesn't matter what the ticket says as a graphic for your benefit, the electronic data for the reader is that it's an ST and will allow you in even if it still says Burnley or Chelsea on it...

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
What problem was there this time?

My ticket updated 48 hours before it was required.

How on earth can that be deemed a problem?

Well, good for you!

Mine updated but was showing as an expired pass. Not a major problem but, as I said, that’s not what should have happened.

I recall having problems previously with the pass for the Spurs re-arranged match too.

It’s not a Barber-out moment. I’m simply suggesting it’s not unreasonable to expect it to work properly…….

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Hats off to those in the office and not on a jolly to the US of A, my ST has updated in plenty of time for the 12th August and now shows all the correct details.

Well done all, Barber (OBE) IN.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Hats off to those in the office and not on a jolly to the US of A, my ST has updated in plenty of time for the 12th August and now shows all the correct details.

Well done all, Barber (OBE) IN.
Mine hasn't updated; it's even still showing my old seat number.

Barberobe OUT!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is there any way of 'moving' the ticket within the wallet. I've a load of old tickets that I don't want to remove before I come across the ST. Using Google Android phone.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This morning mine still hadn't updated and wasn't showing Luton or my new seat for next season. Now it is. 🙂

Barberobe in.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Mine updated with the Luton game which is good news as i had to re-download my season ticket to a new phone

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is there any way of 'moving' the ticket within the wallet. I've a load of old tickets that I don't want to remove before I come across the ST. Using Google Android phone.
Can’t be certain on Android, but on an iPhone, you just hold the ticket you want to move and slide it to where you want it. A bit like drag and drop on a PC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here