Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket not updated on mobile

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My android phone still has Burnley, if nothing changes I will scream for a policeman

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I struggle to see why some folk fret over a game that is over 4 days away. My sister texted me in a tizz over this exact issue.

If its still showing Burnley at 12pm on Saturday, then by all means start running around like your trousers are on fire. Otherwise - adopt a nonchalant shrug. Everything will be ok.

Promise x

Villabrand

Oct 2, 2015
For Android:

Go to https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/ and log in to your account.
Click on "STH points" at the bottom of the screen.
Click "season tickets"
Tick the box for the season ticket and click on "add to mobile wallet"
This will refresh Google Pay and it will show the Villa game.
Excellent, thanks [MENTION=25308]Gabbafella[/MENTION] worked a treat!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
thanks Gabbafella, worked perfectly !!.
Did contact the club prior to the above solution, they did say the ticket will still work with the wrong past fixture it is just a "fancy feature".
Just didn't want it saying Burnley on it as I open it for obvious reasons.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
On my iPhone it was missing. Unhid the expired pass, drafted the screen down to refresh. Sorted.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
if its an iphone ,,,,

open ticket in wallet , 3 dots top right touch them, then turn automatic up dates off/on, then close

then it should show Villa

My wifes showed expired and had vanished....

Yep, that worked :thumbsup:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Keep up at the back please! This on going issue has covered at length on here before. Take note of some of the suggestions here but if they don't work don't panic. The turnstile staff are wholly aware of the issue and you won't struggle to get in.

Thats not really the point and a bit condecending......

If the club want to move ao a high tech ticketing system to stop us sharing then at least make sure it works.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I struggle to see why some folk fret over a game that is over 4 days away. My sister texted me in a tizz over this exact issue.

If its still showing Burnley at 12pm on Saturday, then by all means start running around like your trousers are on fire. Otherwise - adopt a nonchalant shrug. Everything will be ok.

Promise x

i also wonder about these threads that seem to appear just after any home game ends and the ticket doesn't change to the next match instantly.

This has been occurring since the mobile tickets were introduced and is seen as a fault by some, when in reality (apart from a very very small number) the ticket updates sometime between the end of one game and the start of another. My ticket has changed from within a day of one match ending, to the morning of the next match, and all times between. I dont view this as an error, or something to call the club about, because it simply isnt an issue.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Thats not really the point and a bit condecending......

If the club want to move ao a high tech ticketing system to stop us sharing then at least make sure it works.

It DOES work though. How many threads have there been saying "my mobile ticket showed the wrong game and the turnstile didn't let me in"? I think it's zero.

Then how many threads have there been about people just worried about not being let in? Loads. Just people panicking then coming on here and scaremongering.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
i also wonder about these threads that seem to appear just after any home game ends and the ticket doesn't change to the next match instantly.

This has been occurring since the mobile tickets were introduced and is seen as a fault by some, when in reality (apart from a very very small number) the ticket updates sometime between the end of one game and the start of another. My ticket has changed from within a day of one match ending, to the morning of the next match, and all times between. I dont view this as an error, or something to call the club about, because it simply isnt an issue.

Its not just the updating though, this time tickets have become expired and dissapeared from the wallet.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I only look at mine when I see something on here so have a look to see what mine says - and as it happens, my two turquoise tickets still show Burnley, and for some reason I also have 2 royal-blue tickets showing a game V Swansea in the wrong seats for September 2021! Where's the panic button?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It DOES work though. How many threads have there been saying "my mobile ticket showed the wrong game and the turnstile didn't let me in"? I think it's zero.

Then how many threads have there been about people just worried about not being let in? Loads. Just people panicking then coming on here and scaremongering.

But this time they’ve actually disappeared of many many peoples phones. I couldn’t care less what game it says on there but it should actually be there. How many people aren’t on here or on Twitter are going to open their phones on Saturday and be unable to find their ST? Usual silence from the club over a system they told us would be simple and easy to use but has actually turned out to be shit. Someone should tell the club it’s ok to be wrong sometimes.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Mine disappeared, went to wallet clicked (hide expired passes) to off. Ticket uploaded to wallet. If it shows an expired game tap it open click the 3 dots then auto update.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
But this time they’ve actually disappeared of many many peoples phones. I couldn’t care less what game it says on there but it should actually be there. How many people aren’t on here or on Twitter are going to open their phones on Saturday and be unable to find their ST? Usual silence from the club over a system they told us would be simple and easy to use but has actually turned out to be shit. Someone should tell the club it’s ok to be wrong sometimes.

Exactly. Some people are more anxious than others. My friend's season ticket had vanished when he got to the turnstiles on Saturday, so soaked and huddled in the corner we had to figure out how to get it back (by going into the albion ticket site and faffing around for a bit). Frankly it's not good enough. If the club insist on us using this technology then it's got to work 100% of the time otherwise just give us the cards back and stick a photo on them if you must.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No need to scream for a policeman

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Just a thought-my pass was showing Burnley yesterday, and i just left it as I always do and guess what-this morning its showing Aston Villa
Now I sometimes wonder how many of these "problems" aren't problems at all- if I had "panicked" and gone down the route of reuploading via the website 2 days ago , my ticket would probably have been refreshed with the next game thus apparently solving a problem,and proving that the whole sytstem isnt fit for purpose, however as I did nothing the system refreshed itself all on its own.

I am of the opinion that generally people think technology is about 5 years ahead of where it actually is. This system has best part of 26 000 tickets to update, and it probably does that a batch at a time, so some get refreshed very quickly. some take a while longer to get to. As soon as one person on here says-my ticket is wrong, a load of others look and see theirs not updated and then this whole -its broken thing starts, more people look, report its wrong, refresh their tickets and "solve" a problem that doesnt exist thus prompting more and more to do the same -

There are of course some instances where things do go wrong- but i expect the vast majority of those who say "ive fixed mine by doing ..." probably would , like me, found their ticket would have updated before the match anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here