Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls TV presents... A day in the life of Peter O'Sullivan!

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
My favourite player, along with Kit Napier. I saw his first game at the start of the 1970/71 season. I think he was dropped after that one game but came back later in the season and was then a fixture in the side through the 71/72 promotion and beyond.
Thanks for posting this link.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
"What is it really like being a professional footballer? Here are 54 photos showing a typical day in the life of Peter O'Sullivan, the Brighton mid-field player. You will see that a footballer's life is more varied, and hard-working, than most people realise..."

A day in the life of Peter O'Sullivan

After doing a bit every day, I've finally scanned all the photos from this children's book, 'A day with a footballer' from 1979. It will take a few secs to load so bear with it. See what Peter O'Sullivan, the family man, community worker and popular member of the team, gets up to...
absolutely bloody fantastic :rave: found this while googling players from my childhood. Two years late but good work :bowdown: :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are a few shots of him in action in the video on Peter Ward that Goldstone Rapper posted again today on the Peter Ward thread.

Anyone remember the Sully Shuffle as he tried to beat a player on the wing?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sully finally gets his own copy!

sullytoday.jpg

For what he thinks of the book, please click go to
http://thegoldstonewrap.com/2014/03/26/a-day-with-a-footballer-peter-o-sullivan/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here