Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Firm

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yep thats him, I was on his coach, 2 minutes into the journey he downs a bottle of vodka. 3 minutes into the journey he is sick all over himself. But as the journey went on the sick slowly rolled down towards the back of the coach and it was then a case of having to have your feet off the floor.

He rang up to girls that night telling them both that he had just ''bricked some luton lot'' then when he realised they didn't approve he explained that it was tha last time, but he'd do it again.

I didn't see him kick a wall but I did see him rip a few chairs up which I got blamed for. :wozza:

What a legend! :love:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yep thats him, I was on his coach, 2 minutes into the journey he downs a bottle of vodka. 3 minutes into the journey he is sick all over himself. But as the journey went on the sick slowly rolled down towards the back of the coach and it was then a case of having to have your feet off the floor.

He rang up to girls that night telling them both that he had just ''bricked some luton lot'' then when he realised they didn't approve he explained that it was tha last time, but he'd do it again.

I didn't see him kick a wall but I did see him rip a few chairs up which I got blamed for. :wozza:

Sounds like a double hard bastard :jester:

He sounds like a right mentalist,kicking walls and everything!
Do you think you may be able to his autograph?
And as for ringing girls! what a Legend.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is a firm.

Beach Hut, Dave the Gaffer, Carwash, Lord Bracknel, El Presidente and I are in it! You've heard of the Top Boys? We are the Old Boys!

Ernest is our leader!

you need to talk to that Lee kid the one that sits in H block got banned last season

Yeah I was wondering were he had got to. My season ticket is in H, row k and he was the row in front. I'll never forget the time the police were filming the stand and he began to violently swear and shout "wankers" at them and then turned to my mate and said... "I am on an asbo and have to be in by seven o'clock!".

Oh and there was the time he exclaimed "we can fit 7000 on a coach to Torquay".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is a firm.

Beach Hut, Dave the Gaffer, Carwash, Lord Bracknel, El Presidente and I are in it! You've heard of the Top Boys? We are the Old Boys!

Ernest is our leader!

Ernest is the chosen one

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is a firm.

Ernest is our leader!

Shhhh....we dare not utter the name of the leader!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Shhhh....we dare not utter the name of the leader!

Sorry Gully, you are right! It's the unwritten code of "The Firm" Never mention the name of the leader!.................

and NEVER mention Fight Club!

(BTW Gully are you old enough to join us?)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sorry Gully, you are right! It's the unwritten code of "The Firm" Never mention the name of the leader!.................

and NEVER mention Fight Club!

(BTW Gully are you old enough to join us?)

umm, don't know...if you only need to be over 40 then count me in!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
umm, don't know...if you only need to be over 40 then count me in!

You do! Your in! (please don't mention the leader).

Need to get Tom Hark, PP to join as well, and Dougdeep.

Like ALL firms these days, it operates an equal opportunities policy and undertakes a full risk assessment before committing itself to any activity. The cost of public liability insurance is CRIPPLING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here