Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Firm

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What stupid question to ask on a Public Messageboard.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
lol firm!! On the game vs man city, somewhere on the east stands, possibly the Family Stand at the top, who had that speakerphone?? God that was funny. You couldn't hear half of what he said over the noise, but god, the bits i did hear such as "****" and "Play less shit" or somthing abusive to the players (dunno if it was city or albion players) were funny, shame it was in the family stand (alhtough there were plenty of men without a kid there... ???)

D

Deleted User X18H

Oi right I know a facking Albion Firm facking facking facking You don't wanna mess boys, he's got a big cleaver and machete type knife facking facking!!

Albion Kebabs up Queens Road he's and Albion Firm innit peeps!!!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
We certainly haven't got a firm now, just some kids and a few saddos. The days of wall-to-wall rucks and going toe-to-toe with the likes of Millwall, Spurs and West Ham are long gone. We've got no rep these days, bit of a disgrace if you ask me.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We certainly haven't got a firm now, just some kids and a few saddos. The days of wall-to-wall rucks and going toe-to-toe with the likes of Millwall, Spurs and West Ham are long gone. We've got no rep these days, bit of a disgrace if you ask me.

think your find we still have a pretty decent reputation,certaintly in the lower leagues.part of that may be from the older days but not entirely

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
he sat right behind me. his mumbling singing made me laugh so loud i couldnt concentrate on the game or the song.

his stories were something else too, they changed on each telling and he told everyone around us.:clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You do! Your in! (please don't mention the leader).

Need to get Tom Hark, PP to join as well, and Dougdeep.

Oo, oo, Can I join please? I'm 44 and so hard that I once told a palace supporter he smelt of wee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here