Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Direct and merchandising

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
:ohmy:
That is proper market stall tat.

Don't insult those hardworking market stall holders, they're not stooping so low as to sel, that sort of shite.

I reckon it's more half and half scarf tat territory.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I could do better than most of what is in the Amex Store, and yes PB, I really could. You have three fan bases, the old school who can afford to spend money if the product looks good, the newishbies who will buy anything in blue and white, and the gift market which should be aspirational.

I walk through the shop most games, but buy about two items per year.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I could do better than most of what is in the Amex Store, and yes PB, I really could. You have three fan bases, the old school who can afford to spend money if the product looks good, the newishbies who will buy anything in blue and white, and the gift market which should be aspirational.

How about a JC4PM t shirt ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I have done better.
The bespoke limited edition NSC Cycling Geeks/Albion caps are still spoken about now.
The demand for more is strong but my perverse enjoyment in saying 'no' is stronger.

As for the latest 3 items.
The t-shirt is similar to my 'lucky' Albion t-shirt.
Only that has the club badge and blue sleeves as well as the piping round the collar.

It's not missed a game for 2 seasons.

Prior to that I was persevering with a NSK 'Stand or Fall' t-shirt.

Personally I blame the shirt more than I blame Sami :lol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As I mentioned earlier on the thread I haven't bought any merchandise for ages. However I've managed to lose all my Albion ski/beanie hats this winter so out of necessity I have to go to the store this afternoon to buy a new one. Fingers crossed they still have ones that are decent.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The club should buy British give the contract to the factory in Coranation street and that would shut the girls up rabbiting on. :mad:
Seriously we need to be prepared to pay more for quality and start to buy British and get producing again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here