Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Direct and merchandising

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Yeah I've been there a few times, wondered around and walked out. It's usually a safe bet for some Christmas presents but not recently.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I actually bought some Christmas tat from store on Sunday when I was there for the Santa Dash. I bought this lovely mug to use at work for the next month... literally the only thing I found that was worth buying though.

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/christmas-penguin-mug

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry for the bounce, but I found myself on Fulham's online shop today. Head and shoulders above the TAT we have on offer.

Not only is Adidas' training range decent. But the gifts and even the fashion range are actually almost tasteful!

This is obviously down to personal taste, but comparing the two stores. It seems like they've employed someone with retail experience and an knowledge of fashion and we've just (badly) sewn our badge on anything blue we could find at Ford market.

Feels like we're missing a trick here.

Link: http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/fashion/

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If you have ever bought anything from an Asian site direct you realise they have two size charts, one Asian and one for hairy gweilo types. Our extra large is small in Asian sizing. As far as kit goes it's better to be a big fish in a small pond, than a tiny, tiny minnow in the Nike pond.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I like to pop in to the club shop now & again when driving past; but always seem to leave disappointed. Apart from the kits, & some training gear, not much else on offer really.
I know this has been covered before & it's a no from the CEO, but a store in Churchill Square seems pretty obvious to me. IF we reach the PL, then passing trade & foreign students in the summer alone would be a gold mine.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Do they sell these trousers in the club shop/ superstore?

Just asking for a friend.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Went in a couple of times throughout December to get some bits for the kids and had the bright idea of getting myself some tracksuit bottoms for loafing about in at home, thought I'd best try them on beforehand but on both occasions the changing rooms were out of order (full up with boxes of stock)

Not wanting to strip off in the middle of the store, I decided to give it a miss... just struck me as a little odd when the majority of stuff on Sale was clothing, that despite having the space they opted to use it for storage instead of it's intended purpose.

I almost certainly would have looked like a pillock anyhow and so it saved me the embarrassment!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry for the bounce, but I found myself on Fulham's online shop today. Head and shoulders above the TAT we have on offer.

Not only is Adidas' training range decent. But the gifts and even the fashion range are actually almost tasteful!

This is obviously down to personal taste, but comparing the two stores. It seems like they've employed someone with retail experience and an knowledge of fashion and we've just (badly) sewn our badge on anything blue we could find at Ford market.

Feels like we're missing a trick here.

Link: http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/fashion/

I noticed a lot of Fulham fans wearing new era hats yesterday, just had a look on the link you posted and they have a big range of new era caps and beanies. I have to say I'm exceptionally jealous of this, as a serial hat wearer I would spend some monies on adding to my hat collection. They have some nice stuff on their site :(

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I noticed a lot of Fulham fans wearing new era hats yesterday, just had a look on the link you posted and they have a big range of new era caps and beanies. I have to say I'm exceptionally jealous of this, as a serial hat wearer I would spend some monies on adding to my hat collection. They have some nice stuff on their site :(

image.png

Any idea why the Albion hats have these names?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The merchandise is complete and utter garbage nowadays. Alright I'm not exactly Bradley Wiggins, but an XL polo shirt from absolutely anywhere else is usually just fine for me. In the club shop though, forget it. Even XXL is a bit "snug", and I don't even think they go above that on most stuff.

Errea's stuff was decent, I have several XL polo's from YEARS back that still fit fine. Since we switched to Nike though, its been unmitigated shit. I can't believe the club are making anywhere near as much as they used to on the clothing range. Its a shame, cos I like a polo shirt, but I'm not going to spend a year on SALAD just to get into one of the current ones.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I was in the shop at lunch time. It was busy.

Nobody buying anything though. Because it's all overpriced shit.

Don't see the headmaster Barber answering awkward questions about that though do you.

"Sale" consists of a 20 quid shirt you could buy in primark for a fiver.

Shocking.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Got to say the old Errea stuff I have still looks good today. A polo shirt I got at Christmas has lost its shape and colour after just a few washes. It really is cheap tat these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here