Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyone want to start a thread in ask the club as it's getting worse.

I would'nt it does not work have a look I started 3 threads and got nowhere other than banned, it really is shite and worthless and it does seem the club don't care much either although they don't mine putting their name to it
get rid and have a club commentary before everyone leaves it

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
But this is how it feels when you get reactive responses from Insider. Maybe there is no conscious washing of hands but all the time there seems to be no real ownership of the issue by the club I do not feel the club are on my side.

Ok, but he has already said that they tested it and all was fine. I am not entirely sure what else he can do - he has been proactive in getting it tested.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It was bad when it was cutting out for a sec here and there, but to die completely ......

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm absolutely dumbfounded at what has happened with SP this season. I cannot believe that this issue has been allowed to continue for so long. I have quit from the service today and unless I receive a full apology, refund and a guarantee that all faults are resolved then I will not be returning anytime soon. Livid simply doesn't go halfway to describing my feelings today!!!

The result helps a little but not enough today. Well done lads, cracking result up there

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm absolutely dumbfounded at what has happened with SP this season. I cannot believe that this issue has been allowed to continue for so long. I have quit from the service today and unless I receive a full apology, refund and a guarantee that all faults are resolved then I will not be returning anytime soon. Livid simply doesn't go halfway to describing my feelings today!!!

The result helps a little but not enough today. Well done lads, cracking result up there

It's not only this season.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I would'nt it does not work have a look I started 3 threads and got nowhere other than banned, it really is shite and worthless and it does seem the club don't care much either although they don't mine putting their name to it
get rid and have a club commentary before everyone leaves it

Was trying to think of your name. You got banned for asking a civilized questioned now I think you are owed an apology.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is nothing to do with service....its all about bandwidth.

if your having issues you have some services, app, or update, pulling something from somewhere on the internet in the background.

I disagree , if there is an option to listen to the other club's commentary on SP you'll find their service works perfectly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ok, but he has already said that they tested it and all was fine. I am not entirely sure what else he can do - he has been proactive in getting it tested.

I'm sorry but your attitude is as defeatist as Insiders.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyway. Let's not forget, Up the Albion! Have a good afternoon/evening everyone.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I am now in fear that they will say "over to Oscar Garcia to hear his thoughts on the game" .... and it will die again at that exact moment

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I'm sorry but your attitude is as defeatist as Insiders.

Given that there were a large number of us who all had the problem during the match today it shouldn't be too hard to prove that there is a general issue with SP rather than individual users having issues with their own PCs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here