Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull Player

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
100% incompetence isn't an excuse. Every subscriber to this crap service should receive a full refund. There must be something seriously wrong if you are paying for a service not fit for purpose. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask!

Trouble is when you contact the service provider all they say is its not our fault its your internet connection........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club have been saying this for ages. Time to come up with an alternative perhaps?

This. You cannot continue to blame others. Take ownership of the issue and get it fixed.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Very much this. It's really depressing. I really look forward to listening to the games.

Still nothing. I look so forward to the Saturday away day commentary but today has ruined not just today but my whole weekend. Might as well log out and wait to read the papers tomorrow. Hope they refund us all because this is getting worse as the weeks go by.

Brighton fans around the globe rely on this service.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think we need to bear in mind that this is outside of the club's control. Frustrating it is, but ranting at the club's PR person ain't going to help much - he himself just described the service as shambolic.

Nobody forced them to go with that provider.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Unsubscribed... F**k this shit service! I hope the rest of you vote with your feet too?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No. Contrary to some peoples beliefs Barber is not responsible for everything that goes wrong. Its not a club issue but the provider of the PLAYER service....

I know mate but barber will hold much more weight if he gets behind this than little old us .

Upson downward header btw

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think we need to bear in mind that this is outside of the club's control. Frustrating it is, but ranting at the club's PR person ain't going to help much - he himself just described the service as shambolic.

No. It's not outside of the clubs control. If the club are willing to peddle it and get money for it then they also take ownership and also our criticism. If it's "shambolic" then the club has to deal with it. They cannot simply blame others and wash their hands of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here