Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scum after Vassell

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
They're hardly scum, Palace are the team we hate not "Scumhampton". If they want to buy the league then there is not anything we can do about it so stop complaining because it's not like we were challenging to win the league anyway.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
they are after Darren Carter now. That guy has a PING left foot and plays in midfield. I they got him with Hammond and Puncheon supplying Barnard, Tyson, Lambert, Llanna and Connolly, they would be pretty amazing to watch
If they actually play through the midfield maybe.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
they are after Darren Carter now. That guy has a PING left foot and plays in midfield. I they got him with Hammond and Puncheon supplying Barnard, Tyson, Lambert, Llanna and Connolly, they would be pretty amazing to watch

That would be an incredible attacking force for this division. Is Darren Carter the bloke at Preston? ex Birmingham player or have i mixed him up with someone else? If thats him then he'd be a great signing at this level. Not even Pardew can f*** it up this season.
If they dont win this division by at least 10 points, then Pardew hasnt done a great job.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't doubt that Southampton will do well this season but they haven't got the manager to walk the league imo. We'll see. I don't expect Pardew to last the season.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I don't doubt that Southampton will do well this season but they haven't got the manager to walk the league imo. We'll see. I don't expect Pardew to last the season.

Agree with you... playing the kind of football they did at sometimes last season they were on a par with Colchester, who once found out fell apart. I can see Southampton becoming unstuck trying to play the long ball at certain grounds even with their talent. What i meant was that for Pardew to be considered a success, he (IMO) cannot just win the league, he must walk it. I could win the league managing that side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here