Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scum after Vassell

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Ffs, they're buying the league title, really hope it all goes pete tong for them. Arseholes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
from the thread title I thought you meant P*l*ce

would be a good signing for them , way out of Southamptons reach I feel and also out of ours !!! haven't Saints got enough players yet?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They're going to tonk this league anyway so frankly I couldn't care less who else they buy as long as it's not one of ours.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gonna have some seriously unhappy non playing quality forwards, talk about overkill of talent. No chance of keeping that lot happy.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
firstly the scum are and will always be palace. scum

secondly, surely saints must have a sale or 2 lined up? even pardew isn't think enough to think that hoarding 6 top forwards in a league 1 squad is good news? Actually, perhaps the forward that we're trying to sign is one of those southampton are about to offload?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Lambert
Lallana
Barnard
Connoly
Tyson +/or Vassell

You have at least 5 top quality forwards there, and i cannot see how Pardew will keep them all happy. Fair enough one will probably be a regular off the bench, but the other two wont get on much, very rare are 2 of the 3 subs made in a game involving both the strikers.
Obviously Connoly has just joined this summer on a permanent deal, and Tyson or Vassell (im sure one will sign) will be up there to start or be 3rd choice or else they wouldnt have signed. Just thinking maybe Tyson could be tempted here? im thinking based on last years budget we have a bit of money in the pot left. Cant see Barnard coming, as Gus said his wages were too high anyway.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Lambert
Lallana
Barnard
Connoly
Tyson +/or Vassell

You have at least 5 top quality forwards there, and i cannot see how Pardew will keep them all happy. Fair enough one will probably be a regular off the bench, but the other two wont get on much, very rare are 2 of the 3 subs made in a game involving both the strikers.
Obviously Connoly has just joined this summer on a permanent deal, and Tyson or Vassell (im sure one will sign) will be up there to start or be 3rd choice or else they wouldnt have signed. Just thinking maybe Tyson could be tempted here? im thinking based on last years budget we have a bit of money in the pot left. Cant see Barnard coming, as Gus said his wages were too high anyway.

I thought Lallana was midfield?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Isn't this a club that went into adminstration a while back? Have they paid off the debts, and where are they getting the money from now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here